Following up on the previous update, today the developers Themaister and Squarepusher/Twin Aphex have updated RetroArch to version 0.9.8.1 for CFW and DEX.
- (Android) Lots of changes – too numerous to list
- [FBA] Fixed serious bug that would cause a lot of games to get stuck in service mode or to display graphical corruption (CPS1).
- [NEStopia] Now outputs in mono sound mode.
- [FCEUmm] Uses RGB565 now – should no longer flicker on RMenu.
- [Mednafen PC Engine Fast] Fixed libretro issue where certain games had totally wrong pitch
- [Mednafen Wonderswan] Core fixed, works again.
- [Genesis Plus GX] Set audio samplerate at 48KHz (from 44KHz).
- [PS3] Fixed serious bugs where it could get ‘stuck’ or the app could ‘hang’ while toggling between ingame and quickmenu/file browser.
- [PS3] Added ‘Menu Skins’ to ‘Retro Settings’ – will allow you to select a different background for the menu. Captain CPS-X’s menu skin is also included.
PS3 RetroArch 0.9.8.1 Released CFW 3.55 & DEX,