Banned from Gta V online completely

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Kaoz HG

Active Poster
Oct 30, 2013
Curitiba ,PR..Brasil.
i tried to go to a invite only session on gta5 online and it said you've been banned from gta5 online. i thought it would put you in a cheaters lobby or take everything away not banned you from the server.. did it happen to anyone esle? is there anyway to get back online or a way to bypass it?/ i cant even play by myself on gta anymore.!!

:violent::violent::violent::violent::violent:

Younis

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Sep 27, 2013
i tried to go to a invite only session on gta5 online and it said you've been banned from gta5 online. i thought it would put you in a cheaters lobby or take everything away not banned you from the server.. did it happen to anyone esle? is there anyway to get back online or a way to bypass it?/ i cant even play by myself on gta anymore.!!

I think the Console ID banned from GTA servers.

Reactions: Kaoz HG

jaysin5343

Nov 24, 2013
i havent messed with the bo2 bs stuff lol. but Rockstar is on some BS all i know lol. its all about them mofo shark cards no ones gonna buy

jaysin5343

Nov 24, 2013
i agree, rockstar makes good games and i love gta v. just getting way out of hand. gtav is boring without mods. at least to me it is anyways. just hoping now that they are banning cids from gta servers, that its not gonna start being insta ban like bo2 lmao

jaysin5343

Nov 24, 2013
i dont really understand what your asking, but if you are using cid # 303 any account you try to take online on gta v, will say that the account is banned, even if you make a brand new account. the cid itself is banned from the online servers -_- changing your cid will allow the accounts back on gta online.

Kaoz HG

Active Poster
Oct 30, 2013
Curitiba ,PR..Brasil.
i dont really understand what your asking, but if you are using cid # 303 any account you try to take online on gta v, will say that the account is banned, even if you make a brand new account. the cid itself is banned from the online servers -_- changing your cid will allow the accounts back on gta online.

then yes, I have 3 ps3 ... in all accounts have the same ban in GTAV .. 3 CIDS are different .....

jaysin5343

Nov 24, 2013
Dang, maybe its not just this cid then. i cant check because i am using #303 atm, and dont have another cid to check to see if thats the case.

barbiekillz2

Dec 4, 2013
Don't stalk me

I've changed MAC address & I still get banned idk wtf is going on!!!!!

JO65

Community Elite
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 27, 2013
Bijoux
Um Change mac Do the b02 BS stuff lol
Didn't work changing mac well not for me. account ban haven't even played 1 game banned lol Private id change mac new psn ok gta 5 online attach tool BadchoicesZ mod speed time god mode unlimited ammo no cops sign out sign back in banned! Looks like tools get you banned aswell.:(

Reactions: barbiekillz2

JO65

Community Elite
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 27, 2013
Bijoux
I've changed MAC address & I still get banned idk wtf is going on!!!!!
Private cid and new psn and no mods should be able to get on;) All public cids get instantly server banned now it seems :(

JO65

Community Elite
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 27, 2013
Bijoux
the sony rep is a member of console crunch.com.:p

Can some one ban his a*s please!:mad:

barbiekillz2

Dec 4, 2013
Don't stalk me
Didn't work changing mac well not for me. account ban haven't even played 1 game banned lol Private id change mac new psn ok gta 5 online attach tool BadchoicesZ mod speed time god mode unlimited ammo no cops sign out sign back in banned! Looks like tools get you banned aswell.:(
Are you on dex or cex ? Just wondering

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.