Brand New 3DS CFW for V4.5 made by GovanifY released!

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Lindows

Super Moderator
Staff member
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 26, 2014
This CFW allows you to run unasigned codes on your 3DS, so you can play backups without paying for those piece of crap r4 cards. This is new so don't expect there to be a lot of content such as emulators.

Proof

Tutorial No Written by me Writer Unknown
"1) Backup your own 4.5 NAND (Only 4.5!!!)
2) Replace your emuNAND or anything at the sector one of your SD card by your NAND(/!\ It needs to not be into the FAT32 partition of the SD card/!\)
3) Launch the CFW by the normal way(by putting the whole folder 3DS_STUFF on your SD card), and keep L pressed. It willn't boot everytime so you'll surely have to retry several time! (The ROP tool installed must be the Launcher homebrew 4.x one!)
4) You should've rebooted into the home menu. If you didn't, then go back to step 3.
5) Get the IP Adress of your 3ds (or set it in the settings), replace it by the one to replace in the file run.bat (use notepad for this) and execute run.bat
6) If the message "failed to connect" appear, retry. If it still not work after several times, then you should think about relaunching the CFW when pressing L.
7) If a list of messages like "Sending CIA Install command..." appear, then wait for them to stop and go to step 8.
8) Turn off your 3ds, then turn it on. Go launch the CFW, but this time, no need to press L button.
9) Once you're back on the home menu, the CIA you wished to install should appear as a gift! If it don't, then retry several times to launch the CFW and launch the run.bat command.
If after several times it still didn't worked, you should consider to install some apps on your sd then reinstall the 4.5 NAND."

I have not tested this, so use at your own risk

5dc95cc92536a603006c4d668ba21f93.png

Image By ***********

Snipars #DMT

Best Trusted Console ID Seller
Console ID Poster
Sep 13, 2014
Console IDs PM for More Info
This CFW allows you to run unasigned codes on your 3ds so you can play backups without paying for the those piece of crap r4 cards. This is new so don't expect there to be alot of content such as emulators.

Proof
[VIDEO]

Tutorial No Written by me Writer Unknown
"1) Backup your own 4.5 NAND (Only 4.5!!!)
2) Replace your emuNAND or anything at the sector one of your SD card by your NAND(/!\ It needs to not be into the FAT32 partition of the SD card/!\)
3) Launch the CFW by the normal way(by putting the whole folder 3DS_STUFF on your SD card), and keep L pressed. It willn't boot everytime so you'll surely have to retry several time! (The ROP tool installed must be the Launcher homebrew 4.x one!)
4) You should've rebooted into the home menu. If you didn't, then go back to step 3.
5) Get the IP Adress of your 3ds (or set it in the settings), replace it by the one to replace in the file run.bat (use notepad for this) and execute run.bat
6) If the message "failed to connect" appear, retry. If it still not work after several times, then you should think about relaunching the CFW when pressing L.
7) If a list of messages like "Sending CIA Install command..." appear, then wait for them to stop and go to step 8.
8) Turn off your 3ds, then turn it on. Go launch the CFW, but this time, no need to press L button.
9) Once you're back on the home menu, the CIA you wished to install should appear as a gift! If it don't, then retry several times to launch the CFW and launch the run.bat command.
If after several times it still didn't worked, you should consider to install some apps on your sd then reinstall the 4.5 NAND."

I have not tested this, so use at your own risk

images.php

Image By ***********

Brah its a FUCKING 3ds xD lol

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ lurch6661:
    kinda boring playing byurself ya no
  • @ lurch6661:
    its like zzzzzz
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    yea it is
  • @ lurch6661:
    we need more people in chat
  • @ lurch6661:
    maybe if cc hosts contests
  • @ lurch6661:
    to win premium memberships
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    if there isnt that mutch already working ids online then yea
  • @ lurch6661:
    i mean theres gotta be a way to popularize
  • @ lurch6661:
    this site
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    think there will be more online is when the jb on ps4 starts running
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    not everybody have a ps5 and ps4 need low fw ps4 on lowfw is hard to find
  • @ lurch6661:
    yea that is very true
  • @ lurch6661:
    iam sure if my name was illuminated we could get more followers for cc
  • @ lurch6661:
    i forget how much it is
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    not sure
  • Chat Bot:
    extiflyy is our newest member. Welcome!
  • @ lurch6661:
    my minds playing tricks on me
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    viejo loco is our newest member. Welcome!
    Chat Bot: viejo loco is our newest member. Welcome!