Could Black Ops 3 Become A Real Thing?

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Chris

ROKETO PAAAAAAAAAAAAAANCH!
Retired Staff
Determined Poster
Dec 11, 2013
black-ops-3.jpg

The three year rotation between treyarch and infinity ward has ended now leaving treyarch making the next call of duty for the next three years including this 2015! Could it be possible that next year or even in the coming years black ops 3 could come into existence? Well it very well could be, but we'll just have to watch out for teasers or treyarch dropping info bombs. We won't have any solid info until the near coming of the next call of duty release, so everything from now without any form of hard evidence is simply speculation. Still the black ops series was one of the best call of duty series and I would love to see it back in action! What about you? What do you think about a black ops 3 coming into existence?

Original posting - www.icarusmodding.com

TotalModzHD

Active Poster
May 16, 2014
i sure do hope so, i loved black ops 2 so i wonder how epic bo3 would be. but my friend keeps saying that the next cod is gonna be just zombies or something, i apologise if thats utter bullshit

joel hendriks

Nov 24, 2014
well i love bo2
but aslong bo3 dont go above 2020 then i am fine with it and i am sure it get epic then

Lindows

Super Moderator
Staff member
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 26, 2014
There cant be a Black Ops III, when you played the campaign in BO2 it ended the story line and left no wonders to the word. Zombied is highly dountful to come back to any call of duty because in Orgins when you complete the Easter egg it tells you the story line, there was no zombies and samanth and rictofen are silly skids that are playing around with toys and maxis is there dad (I know what pervertive kids :stare:). if i had to make a guess they would do a war with ISIS and the US kind of like bo2 how it was with the us and againstain going to war in 2025

TotalModzHD

Active Poster
May 16, 2014
There cant be a Black Ops III, when you played the campaign in BO2 it ended the story line and left no wonders to the word. Zombied is highly dountful to come back to any call of duty because in Orgins when you complete the Easter egg it tells you the story line, there was no zombies and samanth and rictofen are silly skids that are playing around with toys and maxis is there dad (I know what pervertive kids :stare:)
World at War II ? :problemo:

Lindows

Super Moderator
Staff member
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 26, 2014
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ lurch6661:
    dear younis make a bird so i can fly far far fra away from here
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    way he needs to do that haha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    make your own damn bird hahahahaha
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    xd
  • @ lurch6661:
    thinking iam a flightless bird
  • @ lurch6661:
    back in the day there was a bird called the doh doh bird
  • @ lurch6661:
    he is extinct now cause they were to nice to humans
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    xd
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    hey bro @Christo how you been
  • @ Christo:
    sup QMT, Iam fine. last I was first time in thailand

;)
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    thailand cool bro for how long
  • @ Christo:
    it was only for 2 weeks. I still need to comeback go germany for working xD
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    still 2 weeks i never been so haha
  • @ Christo:
    yea, I go again end august -> september
  • @ Christo:
    downloading just XDEFIANT
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    pretty nice haha never been out of my state haha
  • @ Christo:
    it was for me also the first time out of state
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    did you like it over there
  • @ Christo:
    yea, Food was very good (it was very spicy) and meet nice people who i want to see again
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ok yea thats very cool for sure made new friends
    @ QM|T_JinX: ok yea thats very cool for sure made new friends