Official ps3 ita 4.60 spoof

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Logan

Active Poster
Retired Staff
Nov 9, 2013
Canada
Hey bros it's Logan I want ed to bring u guys the official spoof released by DEV rancido I'm going to paste the changelog below.

Changelog:
- You can install or remove the spoof 4.60 on the CFW’s PS3ITA 4.50 DEX,4.50 COBRA DEX and 4.55 DEX
- Displaying the CFW and Spoof installed
- Fixed many, small, bastard bugs..

Install the spoof:
- Download CFW Setup v4 from here:Download
- Install it on your PS3
- Run it
- Select the option ”Install Spoof 4.60″
- Wait the restart of console
- Enjoy

Remove the spoof:
- Run CFW Setup v4
- Select the option “Remove Spoof 4.60″
- Wait the restart of console
- Enjoy

As alway I wanted to bring the official 4.60 spoof enjoy:)

Last edited by a moderator:

ShutTheCrunchUp

Guess who's back, back again
Retired Staff
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Apr 11, 2014
I hate spoofing :( Is this made by the ita team or not. If so I don't really trust it :/ Good post though :)

l-Red-Clown-l

Jul 3, 2014
Add this too, It's on their site ;
NOTE ON CCAPI
The program ccapi overwrite the “our” new_core, this means that the system manager and the function for change the console id not work if ccapi is installed.

We can not do anything about it (CCAPI is not open source!) and it is not an our problem..
Ask the Developer of CCAPI for this!

Logan

Active Poster
Retired Staff
Nov 9, 2013
Canada
Add this too, It's on their site ;
NOTE ON CCAPI
The program ccapi overwrite the “our” new_core, this means that the system manager and the function for change the console id not work if ccapi is installed.

We can not do anything about it (CCAPI is not open source!) and it is not an our problem..
Ask the Developer of CCAPI for this!
Doesn't need to be added it's common sense if u have upgraded to 4.60 spoof you should know u can't use ccapi 2.00

brando6

Nov 17, 2013
So does mine...
Well about an hour ago I said **** it YOLOand clicked on it and it spoofed my ps3 to 4.60 I clicked on it a spinning wheel showed up for like 2 secands then it made me restart ps3 so it worked no PROBLEMS for me.

Reactions: Logan
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: daniccg28 has left the room.