Playstation 3 'Music Unlimited' Receives Update

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Psycho_Coder

Active Poster
Retired Staff
Apr 12, 2014
UK
Playstation%20Vita_0.png

Sony created a music app which allowed users to Listen to over 30 Million songs, This was originally known as “Qriocity,”. The reason Sony made this was because they had intended to compete with Sony. Now, This is my opinion on this. Sony have no chance of competing with them, Itunes have been out of years and had a whopping 575 million active user accounts around last year.

The electronics company announced via Twitter that Music Unlimited for the Playstation 3 has been redesigned to “improve performance.”

Here is what they said.

Music Unlimited on PS3 redesigned and tuned for improved performance:http://t.co/prM0cnU8rd pic.twitter.com/mY6sKbjDOz

— PlayStation (@PlayStation) September 11, 2014

They all stated this on there blog according to the current source.

“Focusing on music discovery and quicker access to your favorite tracks, the updated app is modeled after our Music Unlimited PS4 app. When you open the new MU app on PS3, the first thing you’ll notice is the redesigned home page which showcases the latest releases, as well as new playlists and channels.”

The blog post offers users a tour of the operating system’s new design, its sections include: Home Page, Charts, Playlists, Channels, My Library, and Settings.

Sony promised a better experience with the update, and welcomed feedback from its users. But the response from Playstation owners hasn’t been positive; people stated via Twitter that the upgrade didn’t address any of the apps weaknesses, while others were upset that the company wasn’t updating the app’s Playstation 4 counterpart.

Source

Reactions: Diggygoglol

Chris

ROKETO PAAAAAAAAAAAAAANCH!
Retired Staff
Determined Poster
Dec 11, 2013
Thank god we actually have news being posted again

Reactions: Psycho_Coder

Nostafaru

Moderating the Crunch Bunch.
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Apr 6, 2014
Awesome news bro! As always, You`re doing great as a news writer.

Keep up the good work! :)

Reactions: Psycho_Coder

Stublu

Sep 15, 2014
Playstation%20Vita_0.png

Sony created a music app which allowed users to Listen to over 30 Million songs, This was originally known as “Qriocity,”. The reason Sony made this was because they had intended to compete with Sony. Now, This is my opinion on this. Sony have no chance of competing with them, Itunes have been out of years and had a whopping 575 million active user accounts around last year.

The electronics company announced via Twitter that Music Unlimited for the Playstation 3 has been redesigned to “improve performance.”

Here is what they said.

Music Unlimited on PS3 redesigned and tuned for improved performance:http://t.co/prM0cnU8rd pic.twitter.com/mY6sKbjDOz

— PlayStation (@PlayStation) September 11, 2014

They all stated this on there blog according to the current source.

“Focusing on music discovery and quicker access to your favorite tracks, the updated app is modeled after our Music Unlimited PS4 app. When you open the new MU app on PS3, the first thing you’ll notice is the redesigned home page which showcases the latest releases, as well as new playlists and channels.”

The blog post offers users a tour of the operating system’s new design, its sections include: Home Page, Charts, Playlists, Channels, My Library, and Settings.

Sony promised a better experience with the update, and welcomed feedback from its users. But the response from Playstation owners hasn’t been positive; people stated via Twitter that the upgrade didn’t address any of the apps weaknesses, while others were upset that the company wasn’t updating the app’s Playstation 4 counterpart.

Source

thanks for the news! knew nothing of this before reading this. keep it up!

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.