SONY PATCHES SPOOFERS SOLVED FOR REBUG!

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

dogus75

Dec 26, 2014
iT Seems That You Can Still Sign in Online With Rebug 4.46 and 4.65.2.To Sign Back Online Follow
steps.
STEP 1= Open Up Rebug ToolBox ,Then Press D-Pad Right and You be at 'Selector' Then
Scroll Down To 'Debug Menu Type' and Set it To CEX QA.Then Quit Rebug ToolBox.
STEP 2= GoTo Settings in Xmb and Scroll Down To 'Debug Settings' and click X,Then Scroll
Down To 'Nav-only Np' and set it To "ON" .and Thats it You can Sign Back Online.

"Things i Notice is You Cant See Your Friendlist ,or Recover Accounts .Or send Friend Request.
it also Gives Weird Names When u Start a Game.To Change Your Name Connect With Ccapi.
ENJOY"

Credits: NGU

MxrtalMoDz

Nov 18, 2014
iT Seems That You Can Still Sign in Online With Rebug 4.46 and 4.65.2.To Sign Back Online Follow
steps.
STEP 1= Open Up Rebug ToolBox ,Then Press D-Pad Right and You be at 'Selector' Then
Scroll Down To 'Debug Menu Type' and Set it To CEX QA.Then Quit Rebug ToolBox.
STEP 2= GoTo Settings in Xmb and Scroll Down To 'Debug Settings' and click X,Then Scroll
Down To 'Nav-only Np' and set it To "ON" .and Thats it You can Sign Back Online.

"Things i Notice is You Cant See Your Friendlist ,or Recover Accounts .Or send Friend Request.
it also Gives Weird Names When u Start a Game.To Change Your Name Connect With Ccapi.
ENJOY"

Credits: NGU
What about for 4.50 ita dex

ChavvyBoiiAsh

Dec 11, 2014
Think it works bcuz instead of an error code it says access to sony entertainment network has been banned or temporary suspended :D never thought id see this day agen

Reactions: dogus75

TotalModzHD

Active Poster
May 16, 2014
this is dumb asf.... this will only let you sign in to psn, you won't be able to play any games so it's pointless. and this has been known for AGES lol

WOLF_MoDz--

Active Poster
Aug 16, 2014
Canada
Confirmed this method is working. I can't log in to R* servers yet but I am online on mw2. This gives me a character with a weird symbol as a name. Level 1. I will test further games.
Btw, not everyone knows everything about cfw. I have not known about this FOR AGES, only FOR A FEW MINUTES lol!!
I hope there is less "looking down on other members" once everybody is back online. Cheers!

Reactions: kirkyeehee

dogus75

Dec 26, 2014
this is dumb asf.... this will only let you sign in to psn, you won't be able to play any games so it's pointless. and this has been known for AGES lol
im playing black ops 2 with rtm and mod menu right now so idk what the **** ur talking about it works for me

ChavvyBoiiAsh

Dec 11, 2014
Omfg how stupid can u be afcourse its gonna say that ur fucking console id is banned idiot..... Like for real? How can u even say that
yo dipshit it says server currently unavailable if its banned this cid i used is private so yh BRAP! Come At me bro You Mad Bro

dogus75

Dec 26, 2014
yo dipshit it says server currently unavailable if its banned this cid i used is private so yh BRAP! Come At me bro You Mad Bro
Lol im still online dipshit so its not my fault HAH why comment on my threat if ur only hating bro u just mad u cant connect lol

dogus75

Dec 26, 2014
Confirmed this method is working. I can't log in to R* servers yet but I am online on mw2. This gives me a character with a weird symbol as a name. Level 1. I will test further games.
Btw, not everyone knows everything about cfw. I have not known about this FOR AGES, only FOR A FEW MINUTES lol!!
I hope there is less "looking down on other members" once everybody is back online. Cheers!
I tested it with black ops 2, froze my ps3 a couple of times cause i signed in while connecting to the online service.... So here's how i solved that, i did not sign in i loaded up a match, spawned in, then signed in and boom it worked!

WOLF_MoDz--

Active Poster
Aug 16, 2014
Canada
Black ops 1 is also confirmed as working using this method. Need to level up again and reset your classes. Better than not playing at all.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    yea me too i dont have one
  • @ lurch6661:
    and you are right gta is way better playing with friends
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    yea lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    kinda boring playing byurself ya no
  • @ lurch6661:
    its like zzzzzz