PS3 [UPDATED] DEX/CEX 1.18 Public Cheater (NO WALLHACK BLUR) by TheSaltCracka

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Barry

Community Veteran
Retired Staff
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 10, 2013
Fully Updated to 1.18 by @TheSaltCracka

This has the exact features as the last one nothing added or removed only the offsets have been updated to 1.18. If i missed anything please let me know nicely in the comment :wub:

I have now added Wallhack EBOOTS and SELFS due to popular request. As of now it contains the Full Ban Bypass, but I might add some with SC58's Bypass and wallhack :enzo:

Enjoy :yes:

What's Inside:

Code:
- VSAT
- Disable Perk Check
- RedBoxes
- No Recoil
- Super Steady Aim
- SC58's Ban Bypass
- Laser
- Disable Cheat Protection
- Disable Clan Tag Check
- Disable Class Name Protection
- Full Ban Bypass
- Disable Profanity Clan Tag Protection

SC58's Bypass Only

DEBUG SELF (Might Freeze)
CEX

EBOOTS All Regions

SELFS All Regions

:stop: For those having problems connecting to Online Services use this- Get to main menu for BO2 online, click ps3 home button on the controller, go to the network tab and sign in, wait for the game to stop lagging, then click play online. You won't get a connecting to Online Services and it will bring you into a party no problem :stop:

Full Ban Bypass

CEX

EBOOTS All Regions

SELFS All Regions

:stop: For those having problems connecting to Online Services use this- Get to main menu for BO2 online, click ps3 home button on the controller, go to the network tab and sign in, wait for the game to stop lagging, then click play online. You won't get a connecting to Online Services and it will bring you into a party no problem :stop:

Wallhack

CEX

EBOOTS All Regions

SELFS All Regions

Pictures

Honestly none of this would've been possible without SC58's bypass that he released. Huge credit to him :yes: You can stop by his thread and give him some thanks here 1.17 Ban Bypass

I'd like to personally thank A Friend for testing both EBOOTS and making sure everything got fixed :ftw:
Credits:

Code:
Prime Notorious- His awesome tutorial for making an EBOOT
Mango_Knife- some offsets
SC58- Ban Bypas :yes:
D3cH- VSAT, RedBoxes, Disable Perk Check
iBullet1- Letting me know no recoil wasn't working
Tustin- Laser
Sticky/Shark- Full Ban Bypass
Shark- Remove Profanity Clan Protection, Clan Tag Checks, and Protected Characters
A Friend- Testing Both EBOOTS for me

UPDATE 1.18 BLES01717

only bles01717 CEX and DEBUG VSAT & REDBOX with ANTIBAN :)

Last edited by a moderator:

JamesBboy

Active Poster
Dec 27, 2013
Thank you so much haha, the blur thing would always make me miss when I ads -.- Because its just so weird.

codythetank

Apr 13, 2014
1.17 Public Cheater EBOOT v1.5 (NO WALLHACK BLUR) by TheSaltCracka

Yes I know someone posted this already but I do not like the wallhack as the players blur once you aim down sights so I made one without it :D

What"s Inside:

Code:
- VSAT
- Disable Perk Check
- RedBoxes
- No Recoil
- Super Steady Aim
- SC58's Ban Bypass
Download My EBOOT Here

Credits:

Code:
Mango- some offsets
HEY THE NO RECOIL DONT WORK plase fix?

bigblue14

May 2, 2014
Hello everyone! I am new here and was needing some help. If there is anyone that would be willing to help please let me know. I have skype,msn,yahoo. Also can become premium if needed. Thanks a lot-bigblue

Barry

Community Veteran
Retired Staff
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 10, 2013
Hello everyone! I am new here and was needing some help. If there is anyone that would be willing to help please let me know. I have skype,msn,yahoo. Also can become premium if needed. Thanks a lot-bigblue
The no recoil doesn't work...

No Recoil fixed, Updated the link :)

JO65

Community Elite
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 27, 2013
Bijoux
1.17 Public Cheater EBOOT v1.5 (NO WALLHACK BLUR) by TheSaltCracka

Yes I know someone posted this already but I do not like the wallhack as the players blur once you aim down sights so I made one without it :D

What"s Inside:

Code:
- VSAT
- Disable Perk Check
- RedBoxes
- No Recoil
- Super Steady Aim
- SC58's Ban Bypass
Download My EBOOT Here

Credits:

Code:
Mango- some offsets
Awesome. Thanks Barry
No Recoil fixed, Updated the link :)
Sweet:)

Reactions: Barry

Chris

ROKETO PAAAAAAAAAAAAAANCH!
Retired Staff
Determined Poster
Dec 11, 2013
Sexy post breh

D3vilSkyn

Apr 29, 2014
Im waiting for the BLUS 1.17 release of an EBOOT as well. Damn Treyarch taking candy from babies with pointless updates. Trix are for kids... Well, yall get my point.

D3vilSkyn

Apr 29, 2014
By the way, the only reason I knew this wasnt for BLUS, was a comment made here... How would a guy go about checking if an EBOOT is for BLES or BLUS...? I just got my CFW ps3 2 days ago. Im a massive newbie. i know... NEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWB. I get it.

Barry

Community Veteran
Retired Staff
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 10, 2013
Im waiting for the BLUS 1.17 release of an EBOOT as well. Damn Treyarch taking candy from babies with pointless updates. Trix are for kids... Well, yall get my point.

Updated for CEX and more :)

Reactions: JO65

xSlayerBladeMods

Active Poster
Dec 3, 2013
Well lets see if this works :) I'm on Ita 4.50 and am using debug eboot :) it works on LAN awesome :D thanks for the sexy post bro ;)

Barry

Community Veteran
Retired Staff
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 10, 2013
Public Cheater EBOOT 2.0 (UPDATED)

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: extiflyy is our newest member. Welcome!