Following up on the previous update, today developer Estwald has updated Iris Manager to version v1.55 with the following changes from the source.
- Added possibility to extract ISO PSX (Game Copy option, press Select on PSX disc) from multiple disks.
- Added possibility to use tricks disk: ISO hits the / PSXGAMES / CHEATS. The iso should be 2352 bytes per sector that can then be used to adapt to other sizes, creating replicas. For example, the Xploder 4 is not even 10 MB, so it’s no big deal to have multiple versions. When asked if you want to start using it and mount it as a first album. See notes for details (the name is the same, I just need an extension and a sector size correct, internally, is list what is in that directory looking for a valid ISO)
- Changed BD Emu options: there are now separate options for internal or external disk:
- In internal: libfs always takes patched, can not mount or play as hard
- In external: if you mount the disk, not taken libfs patched and is the recommended option. With libfs only recommend it for games that have cached data in the internal HDD.
- Enabled L2 to show games. At first, the first option to show only R2 PS3 games, while if you press L2 would PSX
Download: Iris Manager v1.54 – 4.xx
- 4.31 CFW Support Miralastijeras: Give thanks for my part, collaborative attitude author, who has tried to give me the job as possible (still, if I had not moved to CFW, would have been difficult, because there were things that fallitos missing and some we had gone mad: so that I could dump LV1 and LV2
- New Homelaunc1 for CFW 4.31
- New patch for PS1 EMULATOR: I put big that solves the problem that some games cause ps1_netemu call: I do fakeando the disk ID in sector 16. That was the reason why such Chrono Cross remained in black, but if another disk givest PSX, tore that game
- I also added a new patch to simulate TOC extended info, if necessary.
- IMPORTANT: 4.31 ps1_emu not be used. Using 4.30 or less. I have to look at how viable is doing via syscall emulation (the biggest problem, to house the code, which is a lot and used to all versions)
- Fixed some minor bugs in the previous version.
Download: Iris Manager v1.55 4.xx (Link down see front page for updated version)
[UPDATE #1] Iris Manager v1.55 Released,