Following up on the previous release, today developers Themaister, Squarepusher and Toad King have updated the PS3, Wii & Xbox version of RetroArch to version 0.9.8 with the following changes below:
If you are looking for the Android version.
- [LIBRETRO] Added Mednafen NGP and Mednafen VB.
- [LIBRETRO] Added NEStopia Undead (1.44).
- [LIBRETRO] Updated Mednafen PCE Fast and Mednafen Wonderswan to 0.9.28.
- [FBA] Updated Final Burn Alpha to 0.9.27.28.
- [Gambatte] Updated Gambatte (now has built-in GBC BIOS color palettes).
- [SNES9x Next] Updated SNES9x Next (fixes numerous bugs).
- [FCEUmm] Updated FCEUmm to latest version.
- [Genesis Plus GX] Updated Genesis Plus GX to latest version.
- (RARCH_CONSOLE) Various stability fixes
- (RARCH_CONSOLE) More sane unzipping mode – will temporarily extract file to
HDD and then instantly delete it when it’s done with it (ie. when another ROM
gets loaded or when RetroArch shuts down)
- (RARCH_CONSOLE) All console ports now use 59.94Hz for synchronization on
the RetroArch side instead of 59.92Hz as before. All consoles use 59.94Hz
so this agrees better with them.
- (PS3) Added PAL60 temporal PAL mode
- (PS3) Fixed a lot of path issues – SRAM/savestate dir enable now work,
‘Default ROM directory’ should now work, etc.
- (PS3) Added rewind granularity options
- (PS3) Rewrote video driver from scratch (RGL v2). Faster blitting.
- (PS3) Onscreen keyboard should work again.
RetroArch 0.9.8 v3.55 (PS3)
RetroArch 0.9.8.1 (Wii) - UPDATE: Should fix Classic Controller Pro issues
RetroArch 0.9.8 (Xbox)
RetroArch 0.9.8 (Xbox360)
Thanks to sam for the news tip
Source: @libretro Twitter