PS3 1.07 eboot builder

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

justin0990

Nov 28, 2013
tdynfUt.png

What does this do?
• This program lets you create your own EBOOT. I've been asked a ton of times to create specific EBOOTs with certain mods. This is a way you can create a EBOOT with the stuff you want in a friendly matter.

How do I use this?
• This is easy to use. All you need to do is put a default_mp.elf inside the folder with the program (make sure you include ALL the files that come with the download). Open the program, load the default_mp.elf and select the mods you want. Then just choose your region and build the EBOOT. The program will generate a EBOOT.BIN in the same folder as the exe. The EBOOT will go in /dev_hdd0/game/GAMEREGION/USRDIR/.

Download:
Current Build - 1.3

Virus Scan:

Current Build - 1.3

made by tustin

Reactions: codmadz231

codmadz231

Dec 12, 2013
tdynfUt.png

What does this do?
• This program lets you create your own EBOOT. I've been asked a ton of times to create specific EBOOTs with certain mods. This is a way you can create a EBOOT with the stuff you want in a friendly matter.

How do I use this?
• This is easy to use. All you need to do is put a default_mp.elf inside the folder with the program (make sure you include ALL the files that come with the download). Open the program, load the default_mp.elf and select the mods you want. Then just choose your region and build the EBOOT. The program will generate a EBOOT.BIN in the same folder as the exe. The EBOOT will go in /dev_hdd0/game/GAMEREGION/USRDIR/.

Download:
Current Build - 1.3

Virus Scan:

Current Build - 1.3

made by tustin
thanks bro eboot builder will be very useful great share tustin :) made by tustin:)

diozz1

Oct 27, 2013
tdynfUt.png

What does this do?

How do I use this?

Download:
Current Build - 1.3

Virus Scan:

Current Build - 1.3

made by tustin
did u find all offsets by urself?

adam 91

Jan 12, 2014
It dosent open on mine
Could you create an eboot for bles 01945 with uav, no recoil, and orange Boxes

adam 91

Jan 12, 2014
:) i managed to get it to work i just deleted the download and re downloaded and it works nice and easy to use :)

xSLAYERx

Nov 24, 2013
It doesnt seem to work which is odd, the 1.06 tool worked great but this 1.07 tool i get error scetool.exe has stopped working, i then run it as admin and that error goes away and it says completed sucessfully but there is no eboot.bin created in the folder. Im running win 8.1, tried compatibilty mode for win 8 and win 7 same results.

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.