[1.76 PS4] Advanced Warfare Trophy Modding by Bad ChoicesZ & Kurt

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

RealCFW

Avid Poster
Determined Poster
Sep 12, 2016
uk
Hello CC, previously we showcased PS4 Developer Bad ChoiceZ showing his Real Time Sample video of his Text Editing on the PS4. Today, PS4 Developer's Bad ChoicesZ & Kurt have now showcased a video of them automatically unlocking the first 5 trophies of the game. This shows us we're getting closer to things every week don't you think?

Bad ChoicesZ Video Description:

"Just another video Main credits to:
BadChoicesZ + Kurt2467 with a Big thanks to SC58.
-more info below-

Just hadn't uploaded anything thought i'd upload this small example of modding another game ^_^.

In this video i just called the Advanced warfare function sv_gamesendservercommand, via rpc.
Obviously there is alot more that can done with just this function alone let alone others i have, but i thought this example was sufficient.

I only coded the "all trophys" button to unlock the first 5 trophies for this video. Also apologies i should of done a notify message in this video but i didn't think of it XD. Another video perhaps."

Posted by RealCFW.

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.