80710016 FIX

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Either one of two things..

• Buy a Console ID

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • Wait for a new console ID to be posted because your a freeloader

Votes: 41 80.4%

• Total voters

XxYoShoemanxX

May 13, 2020
This is for those people that are having trouble, as @Christo quotes "disconnect your modem/router from power. 5mins then plug the power again (Router/Modem need a new IP Address)". BUT the console ID that is working, has a BANNED IP meaning you NEED a vpn for your PS3 and/or to unplug your router, I bought a console ID and it works meaning my IP isn't banned and it was the Console ID's problem. This happened because the Console ID that was extracted was from a banned IP. I hope you all enjoy your day! Bye! And I hoped this helped.

Perfectcharge

Apr 19, 2021
This is for those people that are having trouble, as @Christo quotes "disconnect your modem/router from power. 5mins then plug the power again (Router/Modem need a new IP Address)". BUT the console ID that is working, has a BANNED IP meaning you NEED a vpn for your PS3 and/or to unplug your router, I bought a console ID and it works meaning my IP isn't banned and it was the Console ID's problem. This happened because the Console ID that was extracted was from a banned IP. I hope you all enjoy your day! Bye! And I hoped this helped.
estou com esse problema tbm

Analândia

Mar 31, 2021
Gyracis

Douglas Oliveira

Public Legend
Retired Staff
Local Legend
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jun 5, 2015
Brasil
Here is just for cid

ANONMS

Apr 23, 2021
a
aaaaaaaaaa

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    yea lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    kinda boring playing byurself ya no
  • @ lurch6661:
    its like zzzzzz
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    yea it is
  • @ lurch6661:
    we need more people in chat
  • @ lurch6661:
    maybe if cc hosts contests
  • @ lurch6661:
    to win premium memberships
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    if there isnt that mutch already working ids online then yea
  • @ lurch6661:
    i mean theres gotta be a way to popularize
  • @ lurch6661:
    this site
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    think there will be more online is when the jb on ps4 starts running
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    not everybody have a ps5 and ps4 need low fw ps4 on lowfw is hard to find
  • @ lurch6661:
    yea that is very true
  • @ lurch6661:
    iam sure if my name was illuminated we could get more followers for cc
  • @ lurch6661:
    i forget how much it is
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    not sure
  • Chat Bot:
    extiflyy is our newest member. Welcome!
  • @ lurch6661:
    my minds playing tricks on me
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has joined the room.
    Chat Bot: QM|T_JinX has joined the room.