A Thread Of Appreciation

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Government

Feb 17, 2019
I would like to be one of plenty people on this site to want to say thank you to all people to post public cids

Thank you for having a kind heart to want to share joy.
I myself do not play much but when I do on PS3 I'd like to be online and meet people while modding, ain't it fun? It ain't all about trolling people I think we mod to enjoy our games and also help people who can't jailbreak. Sony try's to keep us down but a lot of the posters for cids really pull through. We all like being online and people who post deserve a praise.

My hats off to you all who support the posting of public cids.

Thank you to all members staff members and owner of website where scams don't happen, only good people good staff and a great owner. :)

Reactions: Younis

Younis

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Sep 27, 2013
I would like to be one of plenty people on this site to want to say thank you to all people to post public cids

Thank you for having a kind heart to want to share joy.
I myself do not play much but when I do on PS3 I'd like to be online and meet people while modding, ain't it fun? It ain't all about trolling people I think we mod to enjoy our games and also help people who can't jailbreak. Sony try's to keep us down but a lot of the posters for cids really pull through. We all like being online and people who post deserve a praise.

My hats off to you all who support the posting of public cids.

Thank you to all members staff members and owner of website where scams don't happen, only good people good staff and a great owner. :)

Thank you for your kind words, we hope you share the website around.

Reactions: Government
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: QM|T_JinX has joined the room.