Account was excluded from COD BO3 servers???

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Mrboss8

Nov 20, 2020
Sup guys I was playing with my friend and one guy random using mod menu Zombies then that message appeared it.. It was like when u lost connection but the message was "Ur name account was excluded from BO3 servers, use another account to play" something like that. is that a ban? any solution or something, ty who reads and can answer

Douglas Oliveira

Public Legend
Retired Staff
Local Legend
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jun 5, 2015
Brasil
Sup guys I was playing with my friend and one guy random using mod menu Zombies then that message appeared it.. It was like when u lost connection but the message was "Ur name account was excluded from BO3 servers, use another account to play" something like that. is that a ban? any solution or something, ty who reads and can answer
players use modmenu to do this, you have not lost your account, it is only temporarily banned... to reactivate again, use some modmenu to reverse it, and take a look here and use the modmenu to solve your problem https://consolecrunch.com/forums/call-of-duty-black-ops-3-modding.172/

Reactions: Mrboss8

Mrboss8

Nov 20, 2020
Eu achei que tomei ban por outra pessoa com hack claro pq eu tava jogando zombies ai uma pessoa tinha hack e tempo depois apareceu o mensagem de foi banido dos servers black ops. valeu por me responder

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: daniccg28 has left the room.