Add a kv/stealth server sub forum

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dana White

Avid Poster
Retired Staff
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Dec 25, 2015
The World
Just wondering if you could add a kv/stealth server sub forum in the xbox 360 section so people could post good servers and maby we could get some legit kv seller's if they meet the requirements. I think its a good idea as the 360 section is basically dead.
@Younis

Younis

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Sep 27, 2013
Just wondering if you could add a kv/stealth server sub forum in the xbox 360 section so people could post good servers and maby we could get some legit kv seller's if they meet the requirements. I think its a good idea as the 360 section is basically dead.
@Younis
Depends on how much people reply to want it.

Assaultz

Dec 11, 2016
Pointless. More people come here for cids.
We get members rarely i mean rarely asking for KV 's.

Dana White

Avid Poster
Retired Staff
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Dec 25, 2015
The World
Pointless. More people come here for cids.
We get members rarely i mean rarely asking for KV 's.
I know we rarely get them thats cos we dont have a section for it there isent any site's that really offer legit kv sellers i think this site should be one

Assaultz

Dec 11, 2016
I know we rarely get them thats cos we dont have a section for it there isent any site's that really offer legit kv sellers i think this site should be one
We all have different opinions.
But from my point of view this is more like a "PS3 MODDING forum". :|

Dana White

Avid Poster
Retired Staff
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Dec 25, 2015
The World
We all have different opinions.
But from my point of view this is more like a "PS3 MODDING forum". :|
it is and from my point of view ps3 modding is basically dead so why not try and get xbox modders on the site :D

Assaultz

Dec 11, 2016
it is and from my point of view ps3 modding is basically dead so why not try and get xbox modders on the site :D
Re-thought great idea! i haven't really seen a forum with a xbox/kv section. This site can grown bigger. From my point of view.

Dana White

Avid Poster
Retired Staff
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Dec 25, 2015
The World
Re-thought great idea! i haven't really seen a forum with a xbox/kv section. This site can grown bigger. From my point of view.
There isent any ive only been modding xbox for about a week but all the xbox modders hang out in fb groups lol would be good if there was a site for them

Dana White

Avid Poster
Retired Staff
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Dec 25, 2015
The World
There isent any ive only been modding xbox for about a week but all the xbox modders hang out in fb groups lol would be good if there was a site for them
and in 1 week ive already been scammed as i got a banned kv :okay:

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: daniccg28 has left the room.