Advanced Warfare Modding issues..

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

sebi0704

Jul 3, 2015
Hey Community!

Im new in the modding scene and wanted to ask how i can mod Advanced warfare? I just have tried it but sometimes i cant even connect to the online mode3 and when it works, my unlock all gets reset... This is how i would do it:

Go to multiman
choose Aw
Go to PSninja and activate the first 5 options
Start aw
Aktivate ofw mode in ccapi
Open xmb menu and sign in
wait 15 seconds (sometimes it cant connect to online mode even.)
When the acc is level 1, edit stats usw, when not derank the acc and mod it then.
Play a full online game (sometimes i get kicked from the cod service during the game)

But my unlock alls hardly never stick :/

BTW i have dex rebug spoofed to 4.70 and a antiban eboot.

Thank you and sorry for being a random i just startet modding :)

Reactions: Younis

Anon*✔

Jan 9, 2015
This method will get people banned...:bucktooth: When modding stats you only edit stats then create class then sign out

ShutTheCrunchUp

Guess who's back, back again
Retired Staff
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Apr 11, 2014
To be honest, I wouldn't mod stats on Advanced Warfare unless you want to be instant banned.

sebi0704

Jul 3, 2015
ok but my main problem is that i cant even connect to online services :/ can someone tell me how you guys mod aw?

Anon*✔

Jan 9, 2015
xSuperAntiban have a working tool work anti ban i have played over 12 hours without ban

sebi0704

Jul 3, 2015
ok thanks but can noone tell me why i cant connect to the online services? :/ i have an antiban already. sometimes i can connect to the online services and my unlock alls dont get reset. then they last atleast 3 or 4 days

Anon*✔

Jan 9, 2015
gCdyQ7E.png

sebi0704

Jul 3, 2015
thank you but there is my problem... :/ between step 7 and 8... after ive waited 15 seconds i press play onlinde. then comes "connecting to online service". after about 5 seconds come "CoD AW service isnt available"...

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: lurch6661 has started a new thread called "gta5 give cars to friends glitch" in PlayStation 4...