PS3 Anyone have Call Duty Classic the old first COD ??

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Funboyz_MOdZ

Active Poster
Console ID Poster
Nov 19, 2014
the old first call of duty I be looking for torrent for it cause it seems fun never play it before , its not W@w it the first older call of duty waith the video see what im talking about and looking for
80098156.jpg

zNxRo

Apr 9, 2014

XMBMODMAN vRev1C by brunolee
Last Release: Oct 15, 2014
Downloads: 68705

This tool enables 4.21, 4.30, 4.31, 4.46, 4.53, 4.55, 4.60, 4.65, 4.66, 4.70 and COBRA 7.x to work with webMAN 1.41 or webMAN MOD 1.41.xx, includes 4 coldboots, 11 waves and 4 gameboots, adds in-game Screenshot, Package Manager (REBUG), replace "smiley avatars" by new sub-folder categories pictures for XMB "My Games" and many other customizations.

"XMB MOD Manager" EBOOT is from "XMB Manager Plus (XMBM+)"

If you have a previous release installed, I recomend uninstall it before installing a new one

Download (Full versions):
XMB MOD Manager (Revision1C) (mediafire)
XMB MOD Manager (update) (mediafire)

Go to Brewology n look in web links can't believe no one replied

Funboyz_MOdZ

Active Poster
Console ID Poster
Nov 19, 2014

XMBMODMAN vRev1C by brunolee
Last Release: Oct 15, 2014
Downloads: 68705

This tool enables 4.21, 4.30, 4.31, 4.46, 4.53, 4.55, 4.60, 4.65, 4.66, 4.70 and COBRA 7.x to work with webMAN 1.41 or webMAN MOD 1.41.xx, includes 4 coldboots, 11 waves and 4 gameboots, adds in-game Screenshot, Package Manager (REBUG), replace "smiley avatars" by new sub-folder categories pictures for XMB "My Games" and many other customizations.

"XMB MOD Manager" EBOOT is from "XMB Manager Plus (XMBM+)"

If you have a previous release installed, I recomend uninstall it before installing a new one

Download (Full versions):
XMB MOD Manager (Revision1C) (mediafire)
XMB MOD Manager (update) (mediafire)

Go to Brewology n look in web links can't believe no one replied
what tf is this:meh:

zNxRo

Apr 9, 2014
Its a PKG on Brewology I didn't mean to post links It has the webman mod v1.41 I use and love cold boots and stuff what tf is this:meh: and I wont help again ? Nice reply dude ? If you went to Brewology.com and looked you wouldn't need that response you would say thank you I have seen this post I went out of my way and made sure it actually worked I downloaded the DLC for COD4 it doesn't have allot under PSN pkg links but it does Have COD Classic Blus.

Funboyz_MOdZ

Active Poster
Console ID Poster
Nov 19, 2014
Its a PKG on Brewology I didn't mean to post links It has the webman mod v1.41 I use and love cold boots and stuff what tf is this:meh: and I wont help again ? Nice reply dude ? If you went to Brewology.com and looked you wouldn't need that response you would say thank you I have seen this post I went out of my way and made sure it actually worked I downloaded the DLC for COD4 it doesn't have allot under PSN pkg links but it does Have COD Classic Blus.
i didnt know what u was saying , sorry buddy :Banana:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.