PS3 AW Salvation v2 [1.20][CEX.DEX.HEN*] (NoN-Host+Host)[SPRX]

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

SPARX_Modz

Active Poster
Sep 2, 2014
Helsinki . Finland
Salvation v2.0 by Apo-_-Karma Dev Update 2023 ( Menu became Unreleased and private)

:Linus::gtg:

xcvFqeo.jpeg

xcvFqeo

Last edited:
Reactions: Danta and KeuthHEN.

YeetWagon

Jul 17, 2022
I don't see the options "Find game" and "private match". They are greyed out. Anyone know why this happens?

Japowger

May 15, 2022
What should the folder directory path be for the external hard drive? Mine's already formated to fat 32 and has PS3 folder and everything. How do I properly get the eboot.bin file and sprx file onto my External hard drive?

SPARX_Modz

Active Poster
Sep 2, 2014
Helsinki . Finland
What should the folder directory path be for the external hard drive? Mine's already formated to fat 32 and has PS3 folder and everything. How do I properly get the eboot.bin file and sprx file onto my External hard drive?
Put EBOOT in Game folder in your external or internal HDD and SPRX in your tmp folder in the ROOT of HDD

Japowger

May 15, 2022
Put EBOOT in Game folder in your external or internal HDD and SPRX in your tmp folder in the ROOT of HDD
Will this work for BLUS 31466?

Update: I'm pretty sure I correctly inserted this into my BLUS 31466 USSDIR folder and it wouldn't boot up. This means that it wouldn't work for BLUS 31466.

Last edited:

SPARX_Modz

Active Poster
Sep 2, 2014
Helsinki . Finland
How do you even open the menu? I've tried every button combo and it just won't open
:thinking: {DPAD UP} To open HOST menu and to open NON-Host Menus Press {DPAD LEFT}

also Apo-_-karma DEV who made this menu Made it Private and pulled all downloads off but I´m keeping this one here for og consolecrunchers as a gift ;)

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.