[BETA] Elite Legendary's PS3 CID Generator v2 [BETA] - Looking for Beta Testers

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Do you like it?

• Total voters

l3g3ndary

Active Poster
Nov 5, 2013

Hey everyone I'm back with version 2 of my PS3 CID generator and new features have been added that no other PS3 CID generator has. I have made a lot of improvement and I've been working on it for around a week and there are still some issues I need to figure out and fix, but the program is ready for beta testers and that is what I'm looking for. I need a few people maybe max of 10 to test out the program, in order for me to find out most if not all the bugs in the program I'm going to need people with maybe some programming experience or beta testing experience. Post below why I should pick you for beta testing, your age and time zone. If you have some great ideas that should be added let me know and I will try and incorporate them into the program if I am able to.

What makes this generator different from the rest?
This program keeps track of all the CIDs generated and won't let them be duplicated. So every time someone generates a CID we are one step closer to find a valid one.

Beta Tester Information:
The reason I need your age is because I want to know with the age group I'm dealing with and the time zone because when we beta test I want to pick a time where we can all talk and you guys give me feedback. I will disable the register feature so I'm the only one able to create accounts. Later on I will make it public but the program is not at the level yet. I will disable your accounts after we are done beta testing so I can work on bugs and hopefully have a better experience with the program.

Below are some screenshots of the actual program.
Every one give me your opinion on it!

Login Form with register option​

dnX2c15.png

CID Generator Panel​

KtKzr39.png

Generating a CID​

y7HvBDt.png

CIDs created by other users!​

O3PDFGk.png

Strider

Dec 1, 2013
This some next level stuff right here.. haha on the serious note you should pick me as one of your beta tester as not only I can give you a detail feedback, I claim to be a trustworthy member. Age is 21 and Eastern Standard Time =)

btw, awesome work!

l3g3ndary

Active Poster
Nov 5, 2013
This some next level stuff right here.. haha on the serious note you should pick me as one of your beta tester as not only I can give you a detail feedback, I claim to be a trustworthy member. Age is 21 and Eastern Standard Time =)

btw, awesome work!

Noted I'll definitely keep you in mind. And thanks!

Reactions: Strider

Irving

ConsoleCrunch Addict
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Oct 6, 2013
Console Crunch
Another id generator how many do we need

Fael

Oct 29, 2013
Tenho 28 anos de idade, no Brasil. Eu notei que a primeira versão do seu programa gerado CID com muitas cartas, cerca de 6-7, mas surgem ao se perceber que o CDI válido geralmente têm 3-4 letras, então eu sugiro que a nova versão do seu programa prioriza a geração de CID 's com 3-5 letras max, eu acredito que desta forma as chances de gerar um aumento consideravelmente válido.

Outra idéia seria a de que o programa poderia se comunicar automaticamente com a chance PS3 que o erro 224, ou se o erro vai sozinho iria gerar 224 novos CID sozinho e PS3 também tentar entrar na PSN com este novo CID, e por isso estava tentando automaticamente até encontrar um válido, isso seria bom porque poderíamos deixar tanto o PS3 eo PC em todos os dias à procura CID sozinho, no entanto, teria que criar um (ou TMAPI CCAPI a CEX para DEX) programa que faz a comunicação entre PC e PS3 e, principalmente, que o novo comando para tentar obter o PS3 na PSN logo após o novo CID ser gerados, assim por diante até encontrar um válido, Infelizmente eu não sei como criar este programa.

Strider

Dec 1, 2013
"What makes this generator different from the rest?

This program keeps track of all the CIDs generated and won't let them be duplicated. So every time someone generates a CID we are one step closer to find a valid one."
Should be very useful once we have gather enough CID to the point that the percentage of generating a valid CID is increased.

Reactions: Luis 77

JO65

Community Elite
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 27, 2013
Bijoux
Does it work? gen any valid cids

l3g3ndary

Active Poster
Nov 5, 2013
Please read the thread completely before posting, I have implemented a system that makes it very different from all others if you can show me a PS3 console id program that has that I will delete the post.

Irving

ConsoleCrunch Addict
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Oct 6, 2013
Console Crunch
Also we should not make generator because then cc wont be active anymore because people going be using that tool and not cc :(

JO65

Community Elite
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 27, 2013
Bijoux
Please read the thread completely before posting, I have implemented a system that makes it very different from all others if you can show me a PS3 console id program that has that I will delete the post.
Thats great to hear have you had any luck at all with this one bro?

Nov 29, 2013
Nice M8 :heart:

Hey everyone I'm back with version 2 of my PS3 CID generator and new features have been added that no other PS3 CID generator has. I have made a lot of improvement and I've been working on it for around a week and there are still some issues I need to figure out and fix, but the program is ready for beta testers and that is what I'm looking for. I need a few people maybe max of 10 to test out the program, in order for me to find out most if not all the bugs in the program I'm going to need people with maybe some programming experience or beta testing experience. Post below why I should pick you for beta testing, your age and time zone. If you have some great ideas that should be added let me know and I will try and incorporate them into the program if I am able to.

This program keeps track of all the CIDs generated and won't let them be duplicated. So every time someone generates a CID we are one step closer to find a valid one.

Beta Tester Information:
The reason I need your age is because I want to know with the age group I'm dealing with and the time zone because when we beta test I want to pick a time where we can all talk and you guys give me feedback. I will disable the register feature so I'm the only one able to create accounts. Later on I will make it public but the program is not at the level yet. I will disable your accounts after we are done beta testing so I can work on bugs and hopefully have a better experience with the program.

dnX2c15.png

CID Generator Panel​

KtKzr39.png

Generating a CID​

y7HvBDt.png

O3PDFGk.png

Reactions: remember

Younis

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Sep 27, 2013

Beta Tester Information:

dnX2c15.png

CID Generator Panel​

KtKzr39.png

Generating a CID​

y7HvBDt.png

O3PDFGk.png
One of the most advanced CID generator.

Strider

Dec 1, 2013
Also we should not make generator because then cc wont be active anymore because people going be using that tool and not cc :(
The solution to that is easy. Make it available to only a few people... im talking maybe 3-5 very important people.

l3g3ndary

Active Poster
Nov 5, 2013
That is not my intention and CC is still going to be very active, the sad truth is the odds of finding a valid one are against us even if we get rid of possibilities. I like CC I'm not super active on it like on other forums but for now it's exclusive to CC. I can't promise I will only keep it here because the more people that use it, the closer we get. But that's going to be a while from now so since it's exclusive here it could attract new members hopefully.

Also I am looking for beta testers still mods and admins are welcome to try it. I will provide a virus scan to the beta testers once we start to test it.

UnHolyModz

Dec 4, 2013
That is not my intention and CC is still going to be very active, the sad truth is the odds of finding a valid one are against us even if we get rid of possibilities. I like CC I'm not super active on it like on other forums but for now it's exclusive to CC. I can't promise I will only keep it here because the more people that use it, the closer we get. But that's going to be a while from now so since it's exclusive here it could attract new members hopefully.

Also I am looking for beta testers still mods and admins are welcome to try it. I will provide a virus scan to the beta testers once we start to test it.
Hey man that's a great step in the direction with looking for console ids. It is different compared to the other generators, keep it up!

Reactions: Luis 77
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.