Black Ops 2 Nuketown 2025 won't load correctly

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Cypher_CG

Sep 10, 2018
North East, England, UK
This is my first post on this site, I am not new to the PS3 CFW scene I have been doing it for years lol.

Anyways straight to the point, I had to reinstall all my BO2 stuff, all the DLC and the updates, all went fine until it came to actually playing Nuketown 2025 online in a lobby.

The map loading screen would appear for 2 seconds, then go black, come back and then sit on 99% loading and stay there and refuse to boot.

Any ideas on what's gone wrong?? Its driving me up the wall as normally I could sort stuff like this out but this one has for the minute stumped me....

Cypher_CG

Sep 10, 2018
North East, England, UK
All the DLC has been re-installed 5 times as its free one with one of the updates, and the MD5 of the file is fine, that's the first thing a checked. All the DLC and fixes is from here.

Cypher_CG

Sep 10, 2018
North East, England, UK
All give it ago thanks. I don't get it, the dlc was installed, update. then the fix?? It worked previously for years without issues till i had to re-install it after I had to do a full system restore. (managed to nearly brick my ps3 with a lines.qrc file lol)

All the other DLC works fine, am going to check the MD5 of the update file again as that's where the map is.

Nuk Dua

Nov 27, 2018
Albania
i dont think the offiacial update have problems ive install it few times and never had problems with original update . otherwise the dlc maps if u use them few times they may become corrupted or corrupt any file on BO2

Cypher_CG

Sep 10, 2018
North East, England, UK
I got it sorted, it was one of the update files, when i went to play "Carrier" it did the same with that map. Didn't notice this at first about this map as it not one I play often, and to be honest it doesn't really come up very often on the MP lobbies much anymore, people tend to vote for the DLC maps when half of them are crap compared to the original maps lol. So maybe a partially corrupted update file as when i deleted everything, downloaded my official DLC for BO2, installed that, then I did what I normally do with the updates and resign them, manually, to FW ver 4.20 to stop the black screen when the syscals are disabled, it all worked again.

Got there in the end, but thanks anyways, the fix u posted I used on the other PS3 on CFW.

Agiain, Thanks.....

Reactions: Nuk Dua

Nuk Dua

Nov 27, 2018
Albania
I got it sorted, it was one of the update files, when i went to play "Carrier" it did the same with that map. Didn't notice this at first about this map as it not one I play often, and to be honest it doesn't really come up very often on the MP lobbies much anymore, people tend to vote for the DLC maps when half of them are crap compared to the original maps lol. So maybe a partially corrupted update file as when i deleted everything, downloaded my official DLC for BO2, installed that, then I did what I normally do with the updates and resign them, manually, to FW ver 4.20 to stop the black screen when the syscals are disabled, it all worked again.

Got there in the end, but thanks anyways, the fix u posted I used on the other PS3 on CFW.

Agiain, Thanks.....
You are welcomed , im glad you sorted this :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.