PS3 BLUS to Bles Problem Help ASAP (Unsolved)

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Qooshyz

Jun 24, 2017
A couple months ago i come back from a break from school.

(Vacation)

I go to load up Gta 5 because it was already on bles at the time. For some reason i got the infinite loading screen.

It was just the pic of the girl and the cop and never switched to the trevor picture. Also, at the bottom left corner there is usually a loading bar saying "Loading Story" That was never there.

So i looked up the problem. Each tut was the same. You had to delete all game data utility and just re download. I did that 24 times. Never worked

Do i need to update something is there a fix.

On blus it works fine just not when i convert to bles any exp modders please help me or someone who has had this problem.

Thanks.

QM|T_JinX

Public Hero
Retired Staff
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Oct 10, 2016

(Vacation)

I go to load up Gta 5 because it was already on bles at the time. For some reason i got the infinite loading screen.

It was just the pic of the girl and the cop and never switched to the trevor picture. Also, at the bottom left corner there is usually a loading bar saying "Loading Story" That was never there.

So i looked up the problem. Each tut was the same. You had to delete all game data utility and just re download. I did that 24 times. Never worked

On blus it works fine just not when i convert to bles any exp modders please help me or someone who has had this problem.

Thanks.
you for sure you convert correct and that it work maybe some when wrong when you try to convert

Qooshyz

Jun 24, 2017
you for sure you convert correct and that it work maybe some when wrong when you try to convert
Ive did it more times than i can think of. Is there a way to check if i did anything wrong? Im open to doing things i havent done at least 10 times trying to fix this.

QM|T_JinX

Public Hero
Retired Staff
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Oct 10, 2016
Ive did it more times than i can think of. Is there a way to check if i did anything wrong? Im open to doing things i havent done at least 10 times trying to fix this.
why dont donwnload the game in bles so you dont have to convert

QM|T_JinX

Public Hero
Retired Staff
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Oct 10, 2016
download sorry typeO

QM|T_JinX

Public Hero
Retired Staff
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Oct 10, 2016
Ive tried that but not 10 times so it wouldnt hurt to try again ig
haha yea you right just look good wat you doing maybe some thing when wrong somewhere if that dont work try to download a bles gta and see what it do also if you need clean eboot or what ever you can just delete the update in xmb and re downlaod it will give you clean update and eboot for the game good luck hope it will work for you

Qooshyz

Jun 24, 2017
haha yea you right just look good wat you doing maybe some thing when wrong somewhere if that dont work try to download a bles gta and see what it do also if you need clean eboot or what ever you can just delete the update in xmb and re downlaod it will give you clean update and eboot for the game good luck hope it will work for you
Thanks, Ive noticed when i download bles and i go into the game offline it downloads the 8gb thing in the menu.

But if i go in with internet and download the 1.27 update im back to sqaure one and the loading screen is back to infinite.

I was thinking if i download a mod loader it might fix it idk

hacker one

Local Celebrity
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jul 2, 2018

(Vacation)

Thanks.

Maybe you should put another eboot

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.