PS3 BO1 Super Force Host Code (For EBOOt.BIN`s)

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Nostafaru

Moderating the Crunch Bunch.
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Apr 6, 2014
Hello Crunchers :)

Here is the coding for Super Force Host. That you can write in an EBOOT.BIN.

Note : These are not only bytes and values, so you cant just add it in there normally, you need to write this in PowerPC.

Code :

Code:
set party_host 1;onlinegame 1;onlinegameandhost 1;onlineunrankedgameandhost 0;migration_msgtimeout 0;migration_timeBetween 999999;migrationPingTime 0;party_minplayers 1;party_matchedPlayerCount 0;party_connectTimeout 1000;party_connectTimeout 1

Run it with cheat protection removed ;)

Bye!

rocks860

Mar 1, 2018
Hello Crunchers :)

Here is the coding for Super Force Host. That you can write in an EBOOT.BIN.

Note : These are not only bytes and values, so you cant just add it in there normally, you need to write this in PowerPC.

Code :

Code:
set party_host 1;onlinegame 1;onlinegameandhost 1;onlineunrankedgameandhost 0;migration_msgtimeout 0;migration_timeBetween 999999;migrationPingTime 0;party_minplayers 1;party_matchedPlayerCount 0;party_connectTimeout 1000;party_connectTimeout 1

Run it with cheat protection removed ;)

Bye!
Wow this post is really old. Can you guide me a bit on adding this to an eboot? I am using idapro and don't know what is next after finding the string. Am I suppose to find li r4 value then look it and edit it on hex?

Nostafaru

Moderating the Crunch Bunch.
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Apr 6, 2014
Wow this post is really old. Can you guide me a bit on adding this to an eboot? I am using idapro and don't know what is next after finding the string. Am I suppose to find li r4 value then look it and edit it on hex?
Hey. I'm sorry but i can't actually remember how to add this in the EBOOT, this post is pretty old now. But i'm sure you can find an an EBOOT with force host, online.

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: gutdiet is our newest member. Welcome!