BO2 Trophy Error (80022D03) (PLEASE HELP)

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Lemonheadlua1

Jul 4, 2018
So i had this error before and I think I fixed it by switching eboots but that didnt work again,

All of things I tried
Switching Eboots |
Rebuilding Data Base |
Restarting PS3 - (not reseting but turning off and on) |
Deleting the trophy file |
--------------------------------------------------------------

If can help please reply.

Dont reply saying "same" or something like that.

Error Occured: 8/17/2018
Error Fixed: ?/?/????

Solution: ??????

Error Status: Still Occuring

Blurr

Jun 27, 2017
found this by red hope it works for you:

Ok as some of you may or may not know I have been struggling with this error which is where games won't start as trophy fails to register, now I tried many methods to get this fixed but this was the way that worked for me.

Now before I go fully into it this is only helpful for those without a official PS3 controller as you cannot use recovery menu without official PS3 controller, like me I use PS4 controller which doesn't work on recovery menu anyway let's get on with it.

• Now remove any game disc inserted if there is
  • Disconnect from the internet these army necessary just prefer to be safe than sorry
  • Now log into any user offline and go to settings > system settings > format utility > quick format
  • Let it do its thing then press x to restart
  • Now log in again and go back to system settings > Restore PS3 System > read the notice and press OK > quick format like before then press x to restart
Now you will see it starts up with black screen with SONY in middle do not panic it's still jailbroken although this screen may seem like it's not. Now select language, date, time but set up internet later just to be safe as not fully booted to cfw, Once done it'll boot back to cfw i.e. Mine said REBUG, now you have to make new user, reinstall games, homebrew etc but now no more trophy error.

Lemonheadlua1

Jul 4, 2018

Ok as some of you may or may not know I have been struggling with this error which is where games won't start as trophy fails to register, now I tried many methods to get this fixed but this was the way that worked for me.

Now before I go fully into it this is only helpful for those without a official PS3 controller as you cannot use recovery menu without official PS3 controller, like me I use PS4 controller which doesn't work on recovery menu anyway let's get on with it.

Disconnect from the internet these army necessary just prefer to be safe than sorry
    Now log into any user offline and go to settings > system settings > format utility > quick format
    Let it do its thing then press x to restart
    Now log in again and go back to system settings > Restore PS3 System > read the notice and press OK > quick format like before then press x to restart
Now you will see it starts up with black screen with SONY in middle do not panic it's still jailbroken although this screen may seem like it's not. Now select language, date, time but set up internet later just to be safe as not fully booted to cfw, Once done it'll boot back to cfw i.e. Mine said REBUG, now you have to make new user, reinstall games, homebrew etc but now no more trophy error.

I have 60gb of games that I do not want to delete

DADDYmods__

May 16, 2017

Disconnect from the internet these army necessary just prefer to be safe than sorry
    Now log into any user offline and go to settings > system settings > format utility > quick format
    Let it do its thing then press x to restart
    Now log in again and go back to system settings > Restore PS3 System > read the notice and press OK > quick format like before then press x to restart

When i go to format utility i do not see quick format but i see format system storage. I would select this but i really don't want it to not e jailbroken anymore and im scared to do that.

Hsjaja

Jul 22, 2016
When i go to format utility i do not see quick format but i see format system storage. I would select this but i really don't want it to not e jailbroken anymore and im scared to do that.
I have formatted before you keep your cfw but lose everything else

Hsjaja

Jul 22, 2016
I know a method I used before I'll let you know it if I can share ya cid with you?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ lurch6661:
    we need more people in chat
  • @ lurch6661:
    maybe if cc hosts contests
  • @ lurch6661:
    to win premium memberships
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    if there isnt that mutch already working ids online then yea
  • @ lurch6661:
    i mean theres gotta be a way to popularize
  • @ lurch6661:
    this site
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    think there will be more online is when the jb on ps4 starts running
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    not everybody have a ps5 and ps4 need low fw ps4 on lowfw is hard to find
  • @ lurch6661:
    yea that is very true
  • @ lurch6661:
    iam sure if my name was illuminated we could get more followers for cc
  • @ lurch6661:
    i forget how much it is
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    not sure
  • Chat Bot:
    extiflyy is our newest member. Welcome!
  • @ lurch6661:
    my minds playing tricks on me
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    viejo loco is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    jaywill32 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    iShatOnU__ has left the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Chat Bot: abdul123 has started a new thread called "Premier Сasual ****** - Verified Females" in General...