PS3 Bypass Destiny's update 1.03 (cfw only)

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Calyx

Avid Poster
Determined Poster
Jan 24, 2014
Here
So there's a new update, 1.03, out and here's a bypass for the update and STILL BE ABLE TO PLAY ONLINE WITH OTHER!

The update didn't patched the "fix". It just replaced it. You can wait for a 1.03 fix or you go on with my method.

This was used before updating the game and on Rebug 4.46.1 Dex.

1. Go to the debug settings

2. Look for game update impose test

3. Make sure it's turned "on"

4. Start Destiny, skip the "update screen"

5. Still be online and able to join others!
:)

NOTE: EVERY HOMEBREW OR GAME YOU START, WILL SHOW THE UPDATE SCREEN. DONT PANIC, JUST SKIP IT.

found useful? Leave a like. Thanks for your time. :)

GIVEME-ALL

Active Poster
Jan 2, 2014
Top Page Ghosts
So there's a new update, 1.03, out and here's a bypass for the update and STILL BE ABLE TO PLAY ONLINE WITH OTHER!

The update didn't patched the "fix". It just replaced it. You can wait for a 1.03 fix or you go on with my method.

This was used before updating the game and on Rebug 4.46.1 Dex.

1. Go to the debug settings

2. Look for game update impose test

3. Make sure it's turned "on"

4. Start Destiny, skip the "update screen"

5. Still be online and able to join others!
:)

NOTE: EVERY HOMEBREW OR GAME YOU START, WILL SHOW THE UPDATE SCREEN. DONT PANIC, JUST SKIP IT.

found useful? Leave a like. Thanks for your time. :)

Ill try it out,

I got destiny BLES version of psn store, im on 4.60ita, i downloaded the 1.03pkg and i still get sent to the psn store, I cant get around it
"please renew your licensee

Calyx

Avid Poster
Determined Poster
Jan 24, 2014
Here
Ill try it out,

I got destiny BLES version of psn store, im on 4.60ita, i downloaded the 1.03pkg and i still get sent to the psn store, I cant get around it
"please renew your licensee
Got the same. Updated to 1.03 I guess? You have to get rid of the update and you need to stay on 1.02. It works. And don't forget the 1.02 fix.

GIVEME-ALL

Active Poster
Jan 2, 2014
Top Page Ghosts
Got the same. Updated to 1.03 I guess? You have to get rid of the update and you need to stay on 1.02. It works. And don't forget the 1.02 fix.

How would i get the update screen again?
i deleted the 1.03 from my data utility, when i tried to put on the 1.02 fix says newer version already installed.
How do i delete a .pkg ?

Calyx

Avid Poster
Determined Poster
Jan 24, 2014
Here
How would i get the update screen again?
i deleted the 1.03 from my data utility, when i tried to put on the 1.02 fix says newer version already installed.
How do i delete a .pkg ?
Yeah I tested it out how. You have (unfortunately) deinstall the complete game and gamedata. Then install it all again. 1.02 patch and fix for 1.02. DONT INSTALL 1.03! Then activate the gameupdate impose test. Start the game (signed into psn), the update will be showing up, skip the update. You should stay online but are able to play online with others, even on 1.02.

GIVEME-ALL

Active Poster
Jan 2, 2014
Top Page Ghosts
Yeah I tested it out how. You have (unfortunately) deinstall the complete game and gamedata. Then install it all again. 1.02 patch and fix for 1.02. DONT INSTALL 1.03! Then activate the gameupdate impose test. Start the game (signed into psn), the update will be showing up, skip the update. You should stay online but are able to play online with others, even on 1.02.

Okay ill try that, i have to reinstall the whole game... man its going to take for ever.

Calyx

Avid Poster
Determined Poster
Jan 24, 2014
Here
Okay ill try that, i have to reinstall the whole game... man its going to take for ever.
Bout 10 mins... Game, update v1.02, fix for 1.02, update test in debug settings, enjoy being online without 1.03. Just be patient.

GIVEME-ALL

Active Poster
Jan 2, 2014
Top Page Ghosts
Bout 10 mins... Game, update v1.02, fix for 1.02, update test in debug settings, enjoy being online without 1.03. Just be patient.

Also, this is going to suck if it asks for that stupplaystion message again,

Alright i re downloaded it, im now back on 1.02, it still shows the psn store, doesnt ask for update to 1.03
can you link me to the 1.02 fix?

Calyx

Avid Poster
Determined Poster
Jan 24, 2014
Here
Okay awesome now i dont see the psn store message :)
now only the 1.03 update screen, i changed the Debug setting what you said and i still see the update 1.03...

IT WORKED :)

Whats your PSN
Well I just randomly joined a session were you chilled. :D Now I read that you wanted to add me and I am already there. xD

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: gutdiet is our newest member. Welcome!