Call of duty: Advanced Warfare MP Gameplay

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Chris

ROKETO PAAAAAAAAAAAAAANCH!
Retired Staff
Determined Poster
Dec 11, 2013
Looks like black ops 3 and halo combined :/ not really impressed nor happy of the direction that this series/generation of cod partially because it's entirely too repetitive for multiplayer and in some ways campaign.

I doubt I shall be buying this game, if I do it'll be primarily for rtming and pissing people off :D

Here's the gameplay, credit goes to Ali - A

John-l-_-l

Active Poster
Nov 14, 2013
to much jumping around, instead of doing a jump hack with rtm ill be doing a no jump hack.

Calyx

Avid Poster
Determined Poster
Jan 24, 2014
Here
Oh wow since when they had a crysis 4 mp preview???

Looks like black ops 3 and halo combined :/ not really impressed nor happy of the direction that this series/generation of cod partially because it's entirely too repetitive for multiplayer and in some ways campaign.

I doubt I shall be buying this game, if I do it'll be primarily for rtming and pissing people off :D

Here's the gameplay, credit goes to Ali - A

Awsome post nice

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.