• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Nuk Dua

Nov 27, 2018
Albania
Hello everyone !!
I have good news for all who are occuring issues with Bo2 multiplayer which freezes their console .
I tried a lot of thing to fix it and nothing worked , but , this what im going to show is very easy and i bet most of us didn't think to try xD

You need to start up your console and go directly to game without signin in on PSN , once you go offline on multiplayer screen (internet connection must be enabled) u have to go to Options and the last thing down you will see INSTALL . Once you do Install , restart your PS3 and try to go online on multiplayer .

If you already have installed the texture or you did the install and still didn't worked is the other step which is easy as hell xD

Start the game without being signed in on PSN , go to multiplayer screen and just stay more than 1 minute on screen (i go to custom games than back to lobby , and lan games create new and again back to lobby without starting any game ) after staying for more than 1 minute on multiplayer screen press PS button and Sign In on PSN . After signin in wait till store option shows and hit Play Online .. It should work , tried in different consoles and worked .
The same thing is even for zombie online !
I hope i helped you guys out , for any question feel free to ask !!!

Call-of-Duty-Black-Ops-2-625x352.jpg

Last edited:

QM|T_JinX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Retired Staff
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Oct 10, 2016
good post bro looks nice

QM|T_JinX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Retired Staff
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Oct 10, 2016
Thanks bro , im glad i solved this for me and hope i've helped even other players of Bo2 :)
yea me to im gonna try this hope it works for me 2

AKUMAzzz

Dec 15, 2019
Hello everyone !!
I have good news for all who are occuring issues with Bo2 multiplayer which freezes their console .
I tried a lot of thing to fix it and nothing worked , but , this what im going to show is very easy and i bet most of us didn't think to try xD

You need to start up your console and go directly to game without signin in on PSN , once you go offline on multiplayer screen (internet connection must be enabled) u have to go to Options and the last thing down you will see INSTALL . Once you do Install , restart your PS3 and try to go online on multiplayer .

If you already have installed the texture or you did the install and still didn't worked is the other step which is easy as hell xD

Start the game without being signed in on PSN , go to multiplayer screen and just stay more than 1 minute on screen (i go to custom games than back to lobby , and lan games create new and again back to lobby without starting any game ) after staying for more than 1 minute on multiplayer screen press PS button and Sign In on PSN . After signin in wait till store option shows and hit Play Online .. It should work , tried in different consoles and worked .

we shouldnt need to do this
they gotta fix the game

The_Séance

Dec 10, 2020
Hello everyone !!

You are a blessing, thank you so much, this is the first time my game loaded in AGES. You're amazing, I hope life is going well for you!

BGSPakkMan

Mar 16, 2021
Hello everyone !!

thank u

probehead

Jul 20, 2015
Since it’s has been a issue for a while now has anyone looked at the debugger and collected some data that we could put in a eboot to fix this issue I haven’t messed around with a ps3 since 2016 so I know I will be rusty as hell but does anyone know of anyone that may have this already before I spend a bunch of time on it looking for offsets that might not exist

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.