CFW PS3 WARNING

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

RexModz-18

Active Poster
Sep 29, 2018
On 420 st all the way to hell
Hello I heard some BAD news about OFW 4.83. If you update from a cfw firmware to ofw 4.83 your PS3 is Finnished. When you update your PS3 will not launch correctly again. You can fix this by flashing your nor/nand chip with an e3 flasher then install 3.55 ofw. If successful your PS3 should be able to update to 4.83 ofw with no problem or you can install cfw :)

QM|T_JinX

Public Hero
Retired Staff
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Oct 10, 2016
its pretty dumb to update a cfw ps3 to a ofw but who im i to tel hahaha

Douglas Oliveira

Public Legend
Retired Staff
Local Legend
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jun 5, 2015
Brasil
Hello I heard some BAD news about OFW 4.83. If you update from a cfw firmware to ofw 4.83 your PS3 is Finnished. When you update your PS3 will not launch correctly again. You can fix this by flashing your nor/nand chip with an e3 flasher then install 3.55 ofw. If successful your PS3 should be able to update to 4.83 ofw with no problem or you can install cfw :)
If you happen to upgrade over the internet, you will only lose the unlock, and then just unlock with E3 and get back to having a cfw normally. Your information is false, my dear. Who has to update is you!

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.