Ended CID Lottery #1 finished pls read

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheifindica

♡Cheif♤
Sep 20, 2018
Hello all today i will be running a little game called CID lotto.The winner will recieve there own private cid extracted from a broken console it has never been used online:) Once prize is awarded i will remove it from my system.Lottery will run for 3 days from the time of this post or till winner is declared whichever comes first Good Luck **u may only reply ONCE**
Pick a number between 1 and 100 no odd numbers×
simply reply with your answer.To keep it very honest @Christo cid section and chat manager has the number chosen with Random.org as well i have sent to him in convo:)

HAVE FUN and again good luck:xD:
Credits for Lotto: @Christo @Cheifindica
*****************ENDED**********************
WINING NUMBER #84
Well that is it folks:) please allow @Christo 24 hrs to post screenshot of winning number.If you won prize it will be sent shortly after screenshot posting .
Thank You to @Younis our site admin for console crunch and competions :) A big thank you to @Christo for all his hard work on this Lotto :xD: thank you to all of Console Crunch members and participants .until next time folks!! and as always please support the community and check back here on Console Crunch Competitons for more Lotto PEACE

Last edited:

QM|T_JinX

Public Hero
Retired Staff
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Oct 10, 2016
Hello all today i will be running a little game called CID lotto.The winner will recieve there own private cid extracted from a broken console it has never been used online:) Once prize is awarded i will remove it from my system.Lottery will run for 3 days from the time of this post or till winner is declared whichever comes first Good Luck **u may only reply ONCE**
simply reply with your answer.To keep it very honest @Christo cid section and chat manager has the number chosen with Random.org as well i have sent to him in convo:)

nice to see a good Competitions' good luck to everybody ill pick one xd xd

Dreamz

Active Poster
Sep 4, 2019

Don’t worry I’m not trying this time xD

Christo

Managing CID Section + Chat
Staff member
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 6, 2015
Germany

good job and good luck to all of you ;)

lxlKingzOFAllModzlxl

Community Veteran
Retired Staff
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 1, 2016
inside your mind

Nice giveaway wishes y’all good luck

Jackson776

Apr 21, 2019

73 is my answer

ST4NL33x

Jan 23, 2018

24 if it's not taken

Christo

Staff member
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 6, 2015
Germany
Meh why not 38
Your answer dont count, because your guessed first with a 17 and changed now to a 38

I hope you understand this decision, because the rules says
ba5a8d2989a83de48e722d4c2c980a7c.png

Christo

Staff member
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 6, 2015
Germany

Miss @ Security

Avid Poster
CC Dev Team
Determined Poster
Jul 13, 2016

nice!

Cheifindica

♡Cheif♤
Sep 20, 2018
Your answer dont count, because your guessed first with a 17 and changed now to a 38

I hope you understand this decision, because the rules says
ba5a8d2989a83de48e722d4c2c980a7c.png

Thank you @Younis im glad u like:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: gutdiet is our newest member. Welcome!