Cloud Computing is the future of the Xbox One.

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Pred

Oct 8, 2013
Microsoft's John Bruno has explained how the Xbox One will see more and more games use intensive cloud computing.

John Bruno, a Microsoft executive, recently spoke to Games Industry about how they expect to see more and more games use intensive cloud computing in the future on the Xbox One.

360x200

With many industry insiders expecting the PlayStation 4 to have a significant advantage in terms of hardware over it's console competitors, this will be welcome news to Xbox gamers. However it is still unclear how much of an effect offloading CPU processing from the console to the cloud will have on performance of games.

Microsoft also recently spoke of how cross-platform gaming makes sense to them, fueling speculation that you might be able to play games against players on a variety of platforms in the future.

The Xbox One looks like it has gone into far more detail than the PS4, but more people seem to be worried about getting the PS4. In my own opinion I think the Xbox One looks beast, and the fact that it has Windows Operating System on it makes it a whole lot better, anyway guys I'm out!

~ Pred

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Younis

Younis

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Sep 27, 2013
Microsoft's John Bruno has explained how the Xbox One will see more and more games use intensive cloud computing.

John Bruno, a Microsoft executive, recently spoke to Games Industry about how they expect to see more and more games use intensive cloud computing in the future on the Xbox One.

360x200

With many industry insiders expecting the PlayStation 4 to have a significant advantage in terms of hardware over it's console competitors, this will be welcome news to Xbox gamers. However it is still unclear how much of an effect offloading CPU processing from the console to the cloud will have on performance of games.

Microsoft also recently spoke of how cross-platform gaming makes sense to them, fueling speculation that you might be able to play games against players on a variety of platforms in the future.

The Xbox One looks like it has gone into far more detail than the PS4, but more people seem to be worried about getting the PS4. In my own opinion I think the Xbox One looks beast, and the fact that it has Windows Operating System on it makes it a whole lot better, anyway guys I'm out!

~ Pred
Front paged!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ lurch6661:
    its like zzzzzz
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    yea it is
  • @ lurch6661:
    we need more people in chat
  • @ lurch6661:
    maybe if cc hosts contests
  • @ lurch6661:
    to win premium memberships
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    if there isnt that mutch already working ids online then yea
  • @ lurch6661:
    i mean theres gotta be a way to popularize
  • @ lurch6661:
    this site
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    think there will be more online is when the jb on ps4 starts running
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    not everybody have a ps5 and ps4 need low fw ps4 on lowfw is hard to find
  • @ lurch6661:
    yea that is very true
  • @ lurch6661:
    iam sure if my name was illuminated we could get more followers for cc
  • @ lurch6661:
    i forget how much it is
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    not sure
  • Chat Bot:
    extiflyy is our newest member. Welcome!
  • @ lurch6661:
    my minds playing tricks on me
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    viejo loco is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.