Common Current Error Code Fixes After Changing CID

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

cidguy

Community Veteran
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Dec 22, 2019
Everywhere
Hello, I am a CID seller and I get people all of the time running into some very common issues. I hope this helps people find a fix.

Some error codes have more than 1 reason, so I will list all possible fixes next to each error code.

I quickly noted these possible fixes in my database and didn't organize them, but only used them as sources to help pinpoint all possible and relevant fixes to common error codes after changing a CID.

Error 80023154 - need to check the box on webMAN to the left of IDPS - SEN Enabler needs to be enabled or disbaled (depending on current CFW and CEX or DEX) and current SEN Enabler may need installed. Check NP Environment. Update to latest CFW available.

Error 80023017 - make sure region code (Target ID) is correct [00000001008X000X]. Need to update CFW to latest version. In Debug Settings, make sure NP Environment says np and not sp-int

Error 80021224? Or Error 8002A224- invalid CID (usually just a typo). Also double check NP Environment as mentioned above.

Error 80022D03 - (More below) Open multi man go to root hdd0 home find the user and delete trophy file. Unplug mic before loading game.

Another possible fix - step by step, stay signed out, do NOT disable syscalls yet, load the game, do not change anything with psninja or psn patch, just start game. Press multiplayer and it will prompt you to sign in. At that point, press R2 + triangle to delete syscalls and history. Then, sign in. If this fixes it, you shouldn't have to do this again and the issue should be fixed.

Error 80710A06 - SEN Enabler issue. Get latest version of SEN Enabler or install latest CFW available.

Error 80023121 - possible IP ban - Install latest CFW

Error 800230D3 - Don't use Quick Sign Up

Error 8071053D (The page cannot be displayed)
Go to Rebug Toolbox, disable Cobra Mode, then enable Cobra Mode.

Error 80710016 - I'm unfamiliar with this error. Is it an IP ban that a VPN will fix? MAC (local IP ban?) Some threads listed below might help;

https://consolecrunch.com/threads/ps3-cfw-error-code-80710016-fix-for-modem-and-router-no-vpn.23547

/qoute

"Hey This Method is Pached right Now!

Wait 2 or 3 Days Sonny will Unban You IP!

May 9, 2017"

https://consolecrunch.com/threads/psn-error-on-cfw.28674

/quote

"Hi friend.

The error is something to do with the DNS, aka network settings.

Or this is some type of ban Check here if your ip is banned here.

https://whatismyipaddress.com/blacklist-check "

"i beleave this is the Ip ban error reset the router unplug for half hour or change ip adres is cmd

Mar 11, 2019"

(He probably meant modem. Try unplugging modem for 30 minutes. He does state that he "believes", so he's not sure, but maybe worth a try.

Reactions: Younis and Dreamz

hacker one

Local Celebrity
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jul 2, 2018
Hello, I am a CID seller and I get people all of the time running into some very common issues. I hope this helps people find a fix.

Some error codes have more than 1 reason, so I will list all possible fixes next to each error code.

I quickly noted these possible fixes in my database and didn't organize them, but only used them as sources to help pinpoint all possible and relevant fixes to common error codes after changing a CID.

Error 80023154 - need to check the box on webMAN to the left of IDPS - SEN Enabler needs to be enabled or disbaled (depending on current CFW and CEX or DEX) and current SEN Enabler may need installed. Check NP Environment. Update to latest CFW available.

Error 80023017 - make sure region code (Target ID) is correct [00000001008X000X]. Need to update CFW to latest version. In Debug Settings, make sure NP Environment says np and not sp-int

Error 80021224? Or Error 8002A224- invalid CID (usually just a typo). Also double check NP Environment as mentioned above.

Error 80022D03 - (More below) Open multi man go to root hdd0 home find the user and delete trophy file. Unplug mic before loading game.

Another possible fix - step by step, stay signed out, do NOT disable syscalls yet, load the game, do not change anything with psninja or psn patch, just start game. Press multiplayer and it will prompt you to sign in. At that point, press R2 + triangle to delete syscalls and history. Then, sign in. If this fixes it, you shouldn't have to do this again and the issue should be fixed.

Error 80710A06 - SEN Enabler issue. Get latest version of SEN Enabler or install latest CFW available.

Error 80023121 - possible IP ban - Install latest CFW

Error 800230D3 - Don't use Quick Sign Up

Error 8071053D (The page cannot be displayed)
Go to Rebug Toolbox, disable Cobra Mode, then enable Cobra Mode.

Error 80710016 - I'm unfamiliar with this error. Is it an IP ban that a VPN will fix? MAC (local IP ban?) Some threads listed below might help;

https://consolecrunch.com/threads/ps3-cfw-error-code-80710016-fix-for-modem-and-router-no-vpn.23547

/qoute

"Hey This Method is Pached right Now!

Wait 2 or 3 Days Sonny will Unban You IP!

May 9, 2017"

https://consolecrunch.com/threads/psn-error-on-cfw.28674

/quote

"Hi friend.

The error is something to do with the DNS, aka network settings.

Or this is some type of ban Check here if your ip is banned here.

https://whatismyipaddress.com/blacklist-check "

"i beleave this is the Ip ban error reset the router unplug for half hour or change ip adres is cmd

Mar 11, 2019"

(He probably meant modem. Try unplugging modem for 30 minutes. He does state that he "believes", so he's not sure, but maybe worth a try.
Nice helping out ;)

Reactions: Dreamz

Jxzen

Jul 3, 2020
I get this error 80023154 I'm on dex 4.84.2, every id & cid shows this.

cidguy

Community Veteran
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Dec 22, 2019
Everywhere
I get this error 80023154 I'm on dex 4.84.2, every id & cid shows this.

[All known fixes for error 80023154;
If using Webman, be sure to check the box to the left of IDPS.

Make sure the cid saved properly with 32 characters.

Be sure to not change the active PS3ID in Rebug Toolbox when using a purchased cid. Leave it on "no".

Check NP Environment in Debug Settings and make sure it says np and not sp-int.

Try creating an account from the PlayStation network website instead of from the PS3.

Try changing CID with CCAPI.

Install latest version of SEN Enabler. Try signing in while spoofed to 4.86 with SEN Enabler (latest version).

Make sure you're on CFW 4.82 DEX or later. Anything before 4.82 has been patched.
So far, at least one of those 5 methods has fixed that error code for everyone I've helped. The most common fix is SEN Enabler.]

Reactions: Younis
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.