Console Crunch Staff Please Read

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Aug 20, 2014
hey cc admins i was just woundering if you would be intrested in my help making a application that uses ccapi to change your console id with out revealing the cid its self to stop people leaching and posting on other sites because like most cc members im getting annoyed with the constant banns because people cant spoof and what not bunch of idiots
in the past 6 months ive been online 3 times and 2 of them the cid was banned befor i connected to online services

Chris

ROKETO PAAAAAAAAAAAAAANCH!
Retired Staff
Determined Poster
Dec 11, 2013
That makes no sense and if your asking if there is a way to spoof ids on ps3 without revealing the ids itself then yes and no (I'll let you figure that out yourself though)

Aug 20, 2014
ill make some test and let you know how it goes because i programs that verified cid posters have the ability to post to the program would be great stop people posting fakes and also will stop cids getting leached but will have to figure out a way of ccapi 2.60 to not show the cid

WOLF_MoDz--

Active Poster
Aug 16, 2014
Canada
Interesting suggestion.

How would you guarantee people posting CID to the program, and how would using the program stop the bans? This would have to be a paid-for subscription based program, with the money going to the CID posters and program DEV. That takes care of the CID providers but what about the continued bans? How to stop that? Also, there would be multiple users with the same CID under this program IMO that would be a red flag to SEN.

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.