Banned Console Id #526

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinister

Active Poster
Dec 14, 2013
Sup Fags, Here's an ID :p

Since I'm a like whore,like this thread and I'll keep releasing these.

Please do not say that the ID is banned without being 100% sure:
Account banned:
Access to Sony Network Entertainment for this account has been banned or temporarily suspended.
Banned ID:
Access to Sony Network Entertainment for this system has been banned or temporarily suspended.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
000000010084000910033494ED9EE8F0
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

xSlayerBladeMods

Active Poster
Dec 3, 2013
Sup Fags, Here's an ID :p

Since I'm a like whore,like this thread and I'll keep releasing these.

Please do not say that the ID is banned without being 100% sure:
Account banned:

Access to Sony Network Entertainment for this account has been banned or temporarily suspended.
Banned ID:
Access to Sony Network Entertainment for this system has been banned or temporarily suspended.

000000010084000910033494ED9EE8F0
I found this on anothr site called portal centric ,, care to explain ?

Reactions: P4rtyM4fia

agalam84

Oct 31, 2013
yep, checked on my friend ps3 and is banned
nomore than 35min this ID :(

anthony

Nov 11, 2013
ids are getting banned quicker and quicker!

if you dont want to get banned as quick buy a private id

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Chat Bot: extiflyy is our newest member. Welcome!