Banned Console ID #7963

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sentoo

Jul 3, 2018
this is crazy! i dont understand why people dont know how to stay safe online, i have a feeling they are doing it on purpose

Reactions: AimzFlex

sentoo

Jul 3, 2018
Yeah, look into youtube vids on how to stay safe online, no point of wasting my time helping people when its already on youtube/ google

Reactions: Lindows

Forgot My Password

Feb 20, 2019
FFS! I'M LATE! and the shit is banned?! I have been stalking this thread and as soon as the CID gets posted - Banned in an instant fam think about others if you dunno how to do shit don't touch it and **** up everyone else. Pardon for the language thank you.

QM|T_JinX

Public Hero
Retired Staff
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Oct 10, 2016

papa-smurf1

Feb 21, 2019
FFS! I'M LATE! and the shit is banned?! I have been stalking this thread and as soon as the CID gets posted - Banned in an instant fam think about others if you dunno how to do shit don't touch it and **** up everyone else. Pardon for the language thank you.
i was gonna say the same thing ummmm.

Reactions: Lindows
Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.