Banned Console ID #97

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

randomguy

Nov 17, 2013
Awesome thanks. BTW great idea making so you have to be signed in to view the CID hope it lasts longer this way.

tadevt

Active Poster
Oct 27, 2013
Awesome thanks. BTW great idea making so you have to be signed in to view the CID hope it lasts longer this way.
Sad to say no matter how stealth u try to be, simultaneous logins from diferent ip sources flashes like neon on sony server logs. A shared idps is a dead idps even if no real time editors, resigned bytecode or faulty syscall patchers come to push faster.

Reactions: brando6

brando6

Nov 17, 2013
Sad to say no matter how stealth u try to be, simultaneous logins from diferent ip sources flashes like neon on sony server logs. A shared idps is a dead idps even if no real time editors, resigned bytecode or faulty syscall patchers come to push faster.

The only way they would know if multiple people are on 1 I'd is if the find the accounts on it or find that specific I'd then look at the amount of users on it but at first glance I'd looks normal

tadevt

Active Poster
Oct 27, 2013
The only way they would know if multiple people are on 1 I'd is if the find the accounts on it or find that specific I'd then look at the amount of users on it but at first glance I'd looks normal
If u go play with a packet sniffer such as ethereal u will see clients send keepalive packets at regular intervals, so yes they know how much an idps is shared. The new flavour in ps4 is token revocation, wich could come to ps3 on any given sunday

Reactions: brando6
Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: daniccg28 has left the room.