Custom PS4 Hdd Shell, The Gold Bar (SharkeyMods)

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

sharkey86

Active Poster
Nov 25, 2013
back again with a hdd shell mod

THE GOLD BAR

a31uzXW.jpg

2pksUbU.jpg

hI18X6s.jpg

ocpTafx.jpg

5ZWgMCa.jpg

Hope you have enjoyed fell free to checkout sharkeymods just google that shit lol

sharkey86

Active Poster
Nov 25, 2013
lol its not a sticker its water slide transfer film its a lot hader to apply than just some sticker lol

sharkey86

Active Poster
Nov 25, 2013
this stuff melts to the shell check the bottom corner of this final fantacy one im doing and spraying once laquer is applyed this stuff melts like a ***** and needs to be carfully monitored. check melting bottom of this final fantacy shell im doing at the min, the gold bar was just a test spraying gold spray over a water transfer image.
V6AaUpH.jpg

sharkey86

Active Poster
Nov 25, 2013
this stuff is thin as **** and looks part of the shell were a vinyl causes a drop down on the case and looks as it is a sticker. i didnt take too much time on the gold bar as i was testing out diffrent tecniqes.

Calyx

Avid Poster
Determined Poster
Jan 24, 2014
Here
Watertransferprints aren't so hard either. But well done.

I prefer airbrushing.

Reactions: sharkey86

sharkey86

Active Poster
Nov 25, 2013

I prefer airbrushing.
have you tryed water transfer prints ,needs white backgrouns witch is easy but ,trying to get the material safe garded from damage is tough this stuff melts when and clear cote is applyed and bubbles like **** ,the process is long and constant checking on the material ,hasnt spit or bubbled and the trick is not to let the material fully dry on the plasic as it bubbles badly. theres a nack for it but if yous wish to try go ahead. as hours of work for the small effect of it looking part of the shell, i think it deserves more than its a sticker. but hey go ahead and try it for yourselfs.

sharkey86

Active Poster
Nov 25, 2013

I prefer airbrushing.
i prefer airbrushing to but at the price of £30 its not a lot of money for alot of effort. and the results can be aswsome ,all depends on the customers creativity ,as these are to customers designs

Calyx

Avid Poster
Determined Poster
Jan 24, 2014
Here
I would say, what ecer the paying customer wants. ;)

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.