Custom psn icons with rebugified theming(rco edits from ferrox and ps3 pro)

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Aug 30, 2017
So after weeks of trial and error and hundreds of reboots to check all is working and displays correctly i release to ALL my custom rco edits i redid from both ferrox mods installer and ps3 pro installer, seeing that i didnt want all the extra stuff and didnt want to make my rebug look like ferrox or ps3 pro i completely changed all icons and colors. It has the animated x and o and other buttons from ps3 pro, has the ferrox notification mod but instead of saying ferrox it now has a rebug picture and is still fully animated just like with the words ferrox. Has the animated flower petals from ps3 pro and also dang near every psn icon is changed to fit the rebug theme of being red, edited loading icons and online icons too. Literally too much to explain lol, so pls feel free to test and enjoy these mods that have taken awhile to put together.
**These plugins have been tested and work with 4.81 and 4.82 cfw's
*Must set to 1080p in order for rebug logo to be above ip, otherwise shows offscreen.

*will upload pics later, unless someone wants to for me after they install em

34sfnnr.png

Last edited:
Reactions: nutra
Aug 30, 2017
so for some reason theres been reports of the rebug icon/logo not being above the ip address on xmb like the ferrox word is in their plugin, pls msg me if its doing the same to anyone else cause on my xmb it sits in same place as ferrox

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.