Downgraded ps3 help

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

LeTeM_H8

Oct 22, 2013
Hawaii
I have found a downgrading Service on eBay. So I downgrade my PS3 and switched it to 4.50 ps3ita DEX. But for some reason my ps3 temperature keeps rising to 76-78 RED. Is there any way I could fix this

LeTeM_H8

Oct 22, 2013
Hawaii
Mines pretty much always at 70-80 you should be fine mate.
It's not really my ps3 lol it's a friend of mine he is new to jailbreaking. I have never owned a downgraded ps3 so I really don't know about the temperature. But if you say it's fine I'll tell him thanks

He also told me that his ps3 says it's running to hot and will shutdown soon

iTzOscarHackz

Jan 1, 2014
California
It's not really my ps3 lol it's a friend of mine he is new to jailbreaking. I have never owned a downgraded ps3 so I really don't know about the temperature. But if you say it's fine I'll tell him thanks

for that he may just need to clean ps3 it happen to me before or if it's jailbroken just speed up the fan there is a pkg for that look it up :)

Reactions: LeTeM_H8

Sinister

Active Poster
Dec 14, 2013

I have a refurbished fat ps3 when I first turnit on its in the 40s withim mins itsup in the 70-80 but for the message that its to hot ive never gotten that if its really a problem and he ddoesn't want to open his ps3 tell him to buy a cooling pad for a laptop and sit the ps3 on it

sIN

Active Poster
Nov 5, 2013
mine hangs around 64- 67 in game on an average day.i recommend using arctic silver 5 cpu/gpu thermal paste.it makes a big difference.also change the thermal pads with decent ones Sony went with cheap shite on the thermal gear

codmadz231

Dec 12, 2013
I have found a lol downgrading Service on eBay. So I downgrade my PS3 and switched it to 4.50 ps3ita DEX. But for some reason my ps3 temperature keeps rising to 76-78 RED. Is there any way I could fix this
yes bro try out VERSA TECH i have this repair kit its the best around check out ebay
VERSA TECH my old skool ps3 is now 59-61 max:)

Reactions: LeTeM_H8 and sIN
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: daniccg28 has left the room.