Easiest BLUS to BLES Tutorial [Any Game]

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

KRYPTON

Youtube >KryptonMods< Sub <3
Jul 30, 2015
//Hey Guys, I found this post on Portal Centric by Lav8edModzz. Yes. It's a copy & paste, because this is the most in detail and helpful BLUS to BLES tutorial I have found

Hey guys, I know there are not a lot of "GOOD" tutorials on how to do this so I decided I would make my own :smile: this is actually very simple to do if you know what you're doing, so let's get started.

Don't like to read? Skip to the bottom for the video tut!!!

ok, so 1st thing we need is a game in mind, I will be using advanced warfare for an example.

Call_of_Duty_Advanced_Warfare_Logo.png

So you're going to need a few tools too do this but don't worry, I got you covered. just download the link at the bottom.

ok so lets start by taking a few files that we need out of the game folder, 1.PS3.DISC.SFB, here is where it is located and what it looks like..
ee5a1e4e08edae4c05f6760e4655c532.gif

go ahead and right click, then copy and paste it to your desktop.
the other two files we need are 2. PARAM.SFO and 3. LIC.DAT. These are both located in the PS3_GAME folder, here are there locations and what they look like, move them to the desktop as well.
d22c4df746dacd5a07c57afa50939806.gif

ok, so by now you should have them all on the desktop like so
6ef9a532fab70b6271da5ddf1524d586.png

We can now get started, so first thing we need to do is find the BLES/BLUScode we want, so open Google and type in your game's name and then either BLES or BLUS and then the word "CODE"..

so like this
eff7e11efa64764be3eda8e9f3b30392.gif

You'll usually see the code within the first couple posts, after that type the code into google and them search IMAGES, and see if your game pops up like so..
48985792def32ebf27a69c6976b0d070.gif

AWESOME!, now we are ready to start converting.. Copy your BLES or BLUS code with control + C, we'll need that.

Now open the PS3_DISC_SFO_EDIT tool and navigate to your desktop and select your PS3_Disk.SFO file and replace the Current code, save, and exit like so..
829dcd38ab6b8440c94be5aa75a6ad22.gif

Now open your PARAM.SFO EDITOR and navigate to your PARAM.SFO
file, and replace this one as well, save, then exit like this...
d6a53c94db3d5fd4aa624da9db82c995.gif

hit the refresh button after words to make sure it saved.

Last, open you HxD program and drag the LIC.DAT file into HxD and the hit control + F on your keyboard to pull up the search box, here you will type in BLES or BLUS, depending on your current Region. since this is BLUS, I will type in BLUS, after which you copy the whole code, and press control+ V to paste in the new code.
f4ede7a6097f9247edc261818ccefc7a.gif

After this, save and replace the files in there appropriate places, rename the main folder to your new region code and YOU'RE DONE!!!

I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED MY TUTORIAL, leave a like if this helped you or if you want to see more tutorials like this.

link to my youtube tut I made for this: [URL='https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkiRvfkDJnI&feature=youtu.be']How To Convert Game Regions[/URL]
Link to download HxD: [URL='http://mh-nexus.de/en/downloads.php?product=HxD']HxD Hex Editor[/URL]

PS3 Tools Download: Click here.

LAV8EDMODZZ

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ lurch6661:
    its like zzzzzz
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    yea it is
  • @ lurch6661:
    we need more people in chat
  • @ lurch6661:
    maybe if cc hosts contests
  • @ lurch6661:
    to win premium memberships
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    if there isnt that mutch already working ids online then yea
  • @ lurch6661:
    i mean theres gotta be a way to popularize
  • @ lurch6661:
    this site
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    think there will be more online is when the jb on ps4 starts running
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    not everybody have a ps5 and ps4 need low fw ps4 on lowfw is hard to find
  • @ lurch6661:
    yea that is very true
  • @ lurch6661:
    iam sure if my name was illuminated we could get more followers for cc
  • @ lurch6661:
    i forget how much it is
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    not sure
  • Chat Bot:
    extiflyy is our newest member. Welcome!
  • @ lurch6661:
    my minds playing tricks on me
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    viejo loco is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.