1. Hello Guest! Welcome to the Official ConsoleCrunch website. To help support our site, please disable Adblock and purchase a Premium Upgrade HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.

We hope that you enjoy your time with us! Thank you.

2. Please DO NOT repost Console ID's, check if they are posted first!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Want to Advertise Here? Contact @Younis
  4. Visit our dev section, where you can get help with your code, view examples, and ask for help from those with experience. We are currently after more developers, so now's your time to shine!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
    Dismiss Notice

edit common.rpf

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto IV Support' started by SnipingRage, Apr 7, 2016.

?

edit common

1. thanks

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. edit

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. SnipingRage

SnipingRage Member

hey could anyone help, i have a modded common.rpf, an all i want to do is make all my cars drive normal speed, basically everything bikes, boats, cars etc all drive the original speed, but i want my common.rpf still, dont want to loose my colours on my head lights an everything just the vehicles.

2. SwizzyPlays

SwizzyPlays Active Poster CC Dev Team Active Member

Replace your handling.dat(might be named something differen't to bypass rockstar checks)with a fresh one. If it isn't named handling.dat alot of people rename it to hand.dat(like I do XD) jsut take a peak in default.dat and look for the name of it on this line: HANDLING common:/data/hand.dat
    If you don't understand this or don't know how to do something as simple as this lmao pm me a link to your common & will be willing to do it for you! :)

3. SnipingRage

SnipingRage Member

Its okay got it shorted