error ce-34878-0

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

ϟ DENCR7PT ϟ

Active Poster
Oct 12, 2013
uk
ri
Lets talk about this error.

The reason why I am doing this thread is to find out how common this error is for you. If you get it at all or if you don't. There is also a story behind me getting this error and what happened when I called Sony about it.

So I started getting it when I downloaded the Fifa 14 full game digital version and I was wondering maybe it was a corrupt download or not. After that thought done my head in for a while I decided to do the full initialization on the PS4 and again I downloaded it and it continued giving me this error after EVERY single game that I played no matter what game is was e.g Fifa, CoD & NFS.

I eventually called Sony and instantly the guy said that he wanted to replace the console without question and I now have a new PS4 and so far so good (touch wood). So if you are getting this error quite regularly please don't ignore it and give them a call as it says it's an application crash but it most be something much bigger if they are replacing consoles instantly.

Share your story if you have one about it and also let me know if you receive this error and how often it occurs

Reactions: JO65
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: extiflyy is our newest member. Welcome!