Fix trophy error 80022D03

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

red2953

Jan 7, 2018
Ok as some of you may or may not know I have been struggling with this error which is where games won't start as trophy fails to register, now I tried many methods to get this fixed but this was the way that worked for me.

Now before I go fully into it this is only helpful for those without a official PS3 controller as you cannot use recovery menu without official PS3 controller, like me I use PS4 controller which doesn't work on recovery menu anyway let's get on with it.

• Now remove any game disc inserted if there is
  • Disconnect from the internet these army necessary just prefer to be safe than sorry
  • Now log into any user offline and go to settings > system settings > format utility > quick format
  • Let it do its thing then press x to restart
  • Now log in again and go back to system settings > Restore PS3 System > read the notice and press OK > quick format like before then press x to restart
Now you will see it starts up with black screen with SONY in middle do not panic it's still jailbroken although this screen may seem like it's not. Now select language, date, time but set up internet later just to be safe as not fully booted to cfw, Once done it'll boot back to cfw i.e. Mine said REBUG, now you have to make new user, reinstall games, homebrew etc but now no more trophy error.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    lol
  • Chat Bot:
    damario has joined the room.
  • @ damario:
    sup
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    sup
  • @ damario:
    um request only Dragonball z battle of z RTM tool v1.3 by DrobythePouNd420
  • @ damario:
    download link
  • @ damario:
    can u try to make it
  • @ damario:
    Character Changer - Max All - Unlock All
  • @ damario:
    if u have ever played it
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    sorry can realy find a link
  • @ damario:
    have u played it
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    i played kakarot on ps4 lol
  • @ damario:
    if so try to make as i dont know how to code
  • @ damario:
    the save wizard codes
  • @ damario:
    i use game genie ps3 save editor
  • @ damario:
    add me
  • @ damario:
    discord
  • @ damario:
    ill send screenshots of the rtm tool
  • @ damario:
    my discord name is Damario Culbreath
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    name isnt working can add you send good name in pm ill check tomorrow im going to bed its 2 in the morning here
  • @ damario:
    sure
  • @ damario:
    whats your discord name
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    qmt_jinx
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    night everyboy im off
  • @ lurch6661:
    night bro
    @ lurch6661: night bro