Future

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Zrathex

Business Approved
Feb 6, 2014
Norway
Hello Crunchers

It is time for me to talk about my future!
When I first joined cc, it was back in 2014 when I did not have a jailbroken ps3, but all I was looking for was modders. Then I bought my jailbroken ps3 and got to start doing YouTube videos with my bro Dench (Leader of Capo Modding Team), which was a lot of fun. Dench is still doing modding videos, but I am doing gaming videos. So in the progress of me applying for high school which I am in the last year of, I have been thinking to not become a chef as I always wanted. When I get to know @Younis more, we became really good friends and we still are bros, but he trusted me that much to give me mod, which I really appreciate and It does not look like he regret giving me mod. @YoshiApocalypse remember Love clan? Well that was good times wasn't it? :) Me and Yoshi where buddies and STCU was a good mate. He once said in chat "Congratulations Flashmodz for winning the 1 month giveaway" and I was like OMG!!! :p Now he resigned with a few other mods, so that is how I got my position. Me and @UnboundGodz is big buddies, we made a video together on my channel which you can find here. Now that I am in the last year of High School, I have been thinking so much and decided not to become a chef, so here comes my future.

I have applied for College Computer Technology and will get in the end of the summer which means I move away from home. I will prob have shit internet :p but it is all good. I might as well become a developer for cc, it all depends since I will apply for a company I already know about. I will be getting paid really good and travel to USA so then I can get to meet discord :D I might as well travel to UK to meet a few people I am a big fan of and plan to meet @Younis but he needs to agree to it first :p Anyways, wish me the best of lucks and I am not going to resign. I will stay mod as long as I can.

Lindows

Super Moderator
Staff member
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 26, 2014
Hello Crunchers

It is time for me to talk about my future!
When I first joined cc, it was back in 2014 when I did not have a jailbroken ps3, but all I was looking for was modders. Then I bought my jailbroken ps3 and got to start doing YouTube videos with my bro Dench (Leader of Capo Modding Team), which was a lot of fun. Dench is still doing modding videos, but I am doing gaming videos. So in the progress of me applying for high school which I am in the last year of, I have been thinking to not become a chef as I always wanted. When I get to know @Younis more, we became really good friends and we still are bros, but he trusted me that much to give me mod, which I really appreciate and It does not look like he regret giving me mod. @YoshiApocalypse remember Love clan? Well that was good times wasn't it? :) Me and Yoshi where buddies and STCU was a good mate. He once said in chat "Congratulations Flashmodz for winning the 1 month giveaway" and I was like OMG!!! :p Now he resigned with a few other mods, so that is how I got my position. Me and @UnboundGodz is big buddies, we made a video together on my channel which you can find here. Now that I am in the last year of High School, I have been thinking so much and decided not to become a chef, so here comes my future.

I have applied for College Computer Technology and will get in the end of the summer which means I move away from home. I will prob have shit internet :p but it is all good. I might as well become a developer for cc, it all depends since I will apply for a company I already know about. I will be getting paid really good and travel to USA so then I can get to meet discord :D I might as well travel to UK to meet a few people I am a big fan of and plan to meet @Younis but he needs to agree to it first :p Anyways, wish me the best of lucks and I am not going to resign. I will stay mod as long as I can.

Good luck m8

Reactions: Zrathex
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.