Ghosts New DLC + Info

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

iTzDaniel

Active Poster
Retired Staff
Oct 10, 2013
Infinity Ward has revealed the next DLC for Ghosts with a new trailer.

Call of Duty: Ghosts’ fans will be happy to know that a new DLC has been announced today. The new DLC, titled Devastation, will contain a new gun, Ripper, that is already available for the Season Pass owners on Microsoft’s consoles.

jW4Z99p.png

Activision announced four new multiplayer maps as well, and added the second episode of the Extinction gamemode, Mayday. The second multiplayer expansion for Call of Duty: Ghosts will be released on April 3rd on Xbox 360 and Xbox One, announced Infinity Ward today. The other consoles usually get the pack a month after that date, so it’s expected to be released on around 3rd May.

Between the four new maps, there is Unhearted, a new redesigned version of Dome, one of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3’s most popular maps. The three other maps are Ruins, Behemoth and Collision. Behemoth, will be taking place at an excavation site in South America. Collision, is set on a vessel that holds shipping containers, a bit like the map Cargo from Black Ops 2. Lastly, Ruins will take place in an old Mayan temple in the mountains. These are the complete the list of the places you can look forward to turning into your personal warzones.
Here is the DLC trailer featured itself:

Are you looking forward to downloading this DLC? Is there anything you would like to see in the next DLC? Go to Callofduty.com/ghosts

iTzDaniel

Active Poster
Retired Staff
Oct 10, 2013
Lmao this is a map pack thats coming out not released yet you modded to get your gun lol to me as the news writer its news to other members and players you dont use jailbreak as the sitr is not all about hacking lol

iTzDaniel

Active Poster
Retired Staff
Oct 10, 2013
Ahhh i really dont want mod on here so what are you talking about lool

Logan

Active Poster
Retired Staff
Nov 9, 2013
Canada
Everyone needs to relax sony please drop it it's not that big of a deal it's done and over with everyone's friends right :)

iTzDaniel

Active Poster
Retired Staff
Oct 10, 2013
And btw jack if u look i was a member before him and really dont care but he disrespected me and gace me warning points for no reason at all like wtf

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ lurch6661:
    this site
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    think there will be more online is when the jb on ps4 starts running
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    not everybody have a ps5 and ps4 need low fw ps4 on lowfw is hard to find
  • @ lurch6661:
    yea that is very true
  • @ lurch6661:
    iam sure if my name was illuminated we could get more followers for cc
  • @ lurch6661:
    i forget how much it is
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    not sure
  • Chat Bot:
    extiflyy is our newest member. Welcome!
  • @ lurch6661:
    my minds playing tricks on me
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    viejo loco is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
    jaywill32 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    iShatOnU__ has left the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Pizzasheit has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    oARSN is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    AbuDzar is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
    luizxert has posted a new reply in the thread "Premium Console ID #152".
    Chat Bot: luizxert has posted a new reply in the thread "Premium Console ID #152".