PS3 [GTA IV - EFLC] Common.rpf And DLC.rpf - Handling, Weapon Edits, Car Spawner

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss @ Security

Avid Poster
CC Dev Team
Determined Poster
Jul 13, 2016
OLD SCHOOL MODS

All These Things Got Patched Since 2011/2012 When We Saw Them Last Time On PS3 I Bring Them Back Working On Single & Multiplayer
Latest Update

-------------------------------------------------------

Coming Soon

like it :)

PliskinDev

Avid Poster
CC Dev Team
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jun 19, 2019
Minnesota
Then it will be soon as well as on the xbox with freeze cars and the crap. RIP :/

I know this, but these are files that remained private 8 years ago were not released For The PS3. Because of the Rockstar Patches
If you are from (
Old School Mods ) you will know this

I still work to bring it back online

( Hard Work )

Last edited:

Knorrilp

Active Poster
Aug 23, 2017
I know this, but these are files that remained private 8 years ago were not released For The PS3. Because of the Rockstar Patches
If you are from (

( Hard Work )

Yes, I know and it is also nice to see what work you put in there, but do you want it to be just like on xbox? I played on Xbox for years, but more and more people came with freeze cars and freezes the lobbies that I switched to PS3. There are a lot of modders around here because of this OFW mods, but there are no such things as on the Xbox. But well, good work looks nice.

PliskinDev

Avid Poster
CC Dev Team
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jun 19, 2019
Minnesota
Yes, I know and it is also nice to see what work you put in there, but do you want it to be just like on xbox? I played on Xbox for years, but more and more people came with freeze cars and freezes the lobbies that I switched to PS3. There are a lot of modders around here because of this OFW mods, but there are no such things as on the Xbox. But well, good work looks nice.

I forgot this,
Two days ago I thought the reason was from Moddres and it turned out to me because of Car Spawner,
When I play online in free mode, the game sometimes freezes due to cars.
I will cancel it.
Anyway thanks for clarifying this.
:)

Reactions: Knorrilp

Knorrilp

Active Poster
Aug 23, 2017
I forgot this,
Two days ago I thought the reason was from Moddres and it turned out to me because of Car Spawner,
I will cancel it.

No problem I just want to keep this game alive and keep it playable. It's just my favorite game. :shy:

viva

Nov 17, 2016
I forgot this,
I will cancel it.

wen u wil release this mods

JKTHAGOD

Sep 30, 2019
Yeah it's would be cool to see old mods revived but as soon handling bypass gets public all the skids will be setting cars and helis and messing lobby's up Xbox has worse people for doing this type of thing game unplayable on Xbox due to freeze car nerds.

viva

Nov 17, 2016
If you are from (

( Hard Work )
pm plz

viva

Nov 17, 2016
Don’t release this will destroy the game freeze cars like the xbox ppl having fun there ps5 is coming also so plz don’t will run this game

Reactions: MerchantISO

SwizzyPlays

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Sep 16, 2015
Don’t release this will destroy the game freeze cars like the xbox ppl having fun there ps5 is coming also so plz don’t will run this game
Too bad people have already released a common with freeze cars ;) Everything you could release in this game have both negative and positive effects. I have told alot of people how to get these mods to work on PS3. It isn't a secret anymore and hasn't been for years. Literally the same way you do it on Xbox you just gotta mod the eboot to load default.ide and change handling.dat to handling69.dat and change the file path in the default.ide to read the same. You can do this with other files too like the weapons.xml. Just gott rub two brain cells together. File checks are the easiest things to bypass lol. When they patched it all they did was add a few checks. Just gotta bypass em o_O

Reactions: MerchantISO

SwizzyPlays

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Sep 16, 2015
So why this dude not releasing his mod why he changed his mind
It doesn't say anywhere he has changed his mind yet. It looks he did this without modding an eboot so that would be pretty neat release I am sure he didn't change his mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    luizxert has posted a new reply in the thread "Premium Console ID #152".
  • Chat Bot:
    EsteEspião is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    EsteEspião has posted a new reply in the thread "Console ID #8667".
  • Chat Bot:
    EMRR is our newest member. Welcome!
  • @ EMRR:
    Hi
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    hii
  • @ EMRR:
    I make a IDPS Generator but i'm not sure about the IDPS ID's is working %100, how can i verify the IDPS ID's??
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    most of the times t only generates false / banned ones think you got to be very lucky to find one
  • @ EMRR:
    I developed the software and i generated 350.000 ID's today
  • @ EMRR:
    I have a PS3 but i don't want to test it on a real machine
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    why not you making it for the ps3 right what better way to test thing like that out on there
  • @ EMRR:
    How can i try it on my PS3? Because i can't spoof my firmware version and i can't login into PSN
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    why cant you log in banned /
  • @ EMRR:
    I'm not banned, it's says "Please update your firmware to login PSN"
  • @ EMRR:
    I'm using 4.89 HFW, it's jailbreaked.
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ok so cex kernal
  • @ EMRR:
    Yeah it's cex
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    if you are able to go on dex you wont have that problem
  • @ EMRR:
    It's not have a easy fix, like "IDPS Checker" software?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    no cex will always say you need to update as far as i know
  • @ EMRR:
    Ok, i will look at DEX, Thanks :)
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ok good luck bro
  • @ EMRR:
    @ EMRR: :)