Xbox GTA IV/TBOGT MDv13 SuperAdmin [RELEASE]

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MerchantISO

Active Poster
Dec 20, 2017
Reactions: RetroLaneys

Xcalizorz

Mar 24, 2019
I had this sense 2018 and sense i release mdv11 superadmin + developer (cracked) for the ps3 version i minds well release this to the public and i only gave this to one person on discord a very long time ago so now everyone can use it...

This is not superadmin you retard LOL. Superadmin only works if you are predefined to be one. Only a retard like yourself still hasn't figured that out yet

Last edited:

MerchantISO

Active Poster
Dec 20, 2017
This is not superadmin you retard LOL. Superadmin only works if you are predefined to be one. Only a retard like yourself still hasn't figured that out yet

lol this video is for the showcase i didnt feel like making one the video is old and the file works you don't even know where i got it from and or u havent tested it all u is doing is making urself look dumb and calling someone a retard over the internet like u aint a virgin come fight me in public irl but ur not so stfu ;) and btw the fact that you making it a big deal and tryna have beef over a 12 year old game says alot about you i actally release this for fun and everyone here says "good work" or "nice release" thats my saying if you cant get with the program you will be banned for flaming/disrespect/harassment

Last edited:

Xcalizorz

Mar 24, 2019
lol this video is for the showcase i didnt feel like making one the video is old and the file works you don't even know where i got it from and or u havent tested it all u is doing is making urself look dumb and calling someone a retard over the internet like u aint a virgin come fight me in public irl but ur not so stfu ;)
It doesn't work. You cant admin anybody with this. Everything you release is garbage and this is no different

MerchantISO

Active Poster
Dec 20, 2017
X Gunner P release this long time ago but took it down i saved it and now releasing it again...

Last edited:

Aki_FINx

Aug 12, 2017
lol this video is for the showcase i didnt feel like making one the video is old and the file works you don't even know where i got it from and or u havent tested it all u is doing is making urself look dumb and calling someone a retard over the internet like u aint a virgin come fight me in public irl but ur not so stfu ;) and btw the fact that you making it a big deal and tryna have beef over a 12 year old game says alot about you i actally release this for fun and everyone here says "good work" or "nice release" thats my saying if you cant get with the program you will be banned for flaming/disrespect/harassment
I smell edited comments

Reactions: MerchantISO

SwizzyPlays

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Sep 16, 2015
Okay first of all this was leaked everywhere by the devs themselves. V11 was leaked from some skids youtube video. I dead ass googled this a year or two ago and both sources came up. It isn't hard to find the links are still up. But none of the user control options will work btw so its pointless besides sng and whatever freeze options there is. But i would use v13.2 if I was any of you because this version was bug ridden it was leaked by Nathan I think or someone else idek but this is dead ass a unfinished menu check the network options and all the notes in MD_Superior_Network.c it obviously was a W.I.P. but I am not hear to hate on anybody cause tbh idgaf but I wanted to clear all this up. These sources ARE NOT PRIVATE GOOGLE THEM!

Reactions: MerchantISO

PliskinDev

Avid Poster
CC Dev Team
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jun 19, 2019
Minnesota
Okay first of all this was leaked everywhere by the devs themselves. V11 was leaked from some skids youtube video. I dead ass googled this a year or two ago and both sources came up. It isn't hard to find the links are still up. But none of the user control options will work btw so its pointless besides sng and whatever freeze options there is. But i would use v13.2 if I was any of you because this version was bug ridden it was leaked by Nathan I think or someone else idek but this is dead ass a unfinished menu check the network options and all the notes in MD_Superior_Network.c it obviously was a W.I.P. but I am not hear to hate on anybody cause tbh idgaf but I wanted to clear all this up. These sources ARE NOT PRIVATE GOOGLE THEM!

you are right
I studied this topic. Sco files from 1 year
How to decompress and decompiler
SCO
I succeeded in decompressing and I did not succeed in decompiler

I contacted the developer of the sco compiler tool. Alexander

He told me I can't make a decompiler for sco files because of compiler level
After programming Script and Compiler to Sco and compress
You cannot decrypt it even if you decompress
The codes will disappear

I stopped my studies on this topic

What was leaked from files is Source code v11 and v13 only and the bugs that you talked about was fixed in v13.2

Last edited:

PliskinDev

Avid Poster
CC Dev Team
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jun 19, 2019
Minnesota

Mdv13 source code, leaked a year ago
I have checked the source code
I discovered that the codecs were tampered with
I have sent the source code to my cousin
To check it out

he assured me that the codes were tampered with

SwizzyPlays

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Sep 16, 2015
Mdv13 source code, leaked a year ago
I have checked the source code
I discovered that the codecs were tampered with
I have sent the source code to my cousin
To check it out

he assured me that the codes were tampered with
Nope MD v11 and MD v13 sources that were leaked are full and compile 100% fine. Only things I saw that were removed were most freeze/lag options besides object stuff and black screen. Other than that the MD v13 source is unfinished anyway its obvious by the comments the dev team members left. Still fully functional tho. Idk who your cousin is but the sources are fine. Just few things removed and yes they both were leaked over a year ago.

SwizzyPlays

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Sep 16, 2015
you are right
SCO

The codes will disappear

What was leaked from files is Source code v11 and v13 only and the bugs that you talked about was fixed in v13.2
100% untrue I know of two different people who have working decompilers for IV. SC-CL is a shitty compiler I am sorry but I do thank Alex for bringing us the first working compiler. But SCCL works alot better because SC-CL limited you of alot of things like cases for example. We have alot more figured out about this game than everyone thinks.

Aki_FINx

Aug 12, 2017
you are right
SCO

The codes will disappear

If you're talking about decompiling to c level it's possible but pretty hard and time consuming cuz you'd have to make different version for both non optimized and optimized sco and if the sco has been compiled with different compiler you'd need to make a different version for that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ lurch6661:
    we need more people in chat
  • @ lurch6661:
    maybe if cc hosts contests
  • @ lurch6661:
    to win premium memberships
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    if there isnt that mutch already working ids online then yea
  • @ lurch6661:
    i mean theres gotta be a way to popularize
  • @ lurch6661:
    this site
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    think there will be more online is when the jb on ps4 starts running
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    not everybody have a ps5 and ps4 need low fw ps4 on lowfw is hard to find
  • @ lurch6661:
    yea that is very true
  • @ lurch6661:
    iam sure if my name was illuminated we could get more followers for cc
  • @ lurch6661:
    i forget how much it is
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    not sure
  • Chat Bot:
    extiflyy is our newest member. Welcome!
  • @ lurch6661:
    my minds playing tricks on me
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    viejo loco is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    jaywill32 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    iShatOnU__ has left the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Chat Bot: abdul123 has started a new thread called "Premier Сasual ****** - Verified Females" in General...