Xbox GTA ONLINE - PRIVATE UNRELEASED ISO MOD MENU [1.18 I LEAKED]

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

ZombieBeastHD

Oct 9, 2014
United Kingdom
Last edited:

UnboundGodz

Local Celebrity
Retired Staff
CC Dev Team
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 4, 2014
Unknown
not so private anymore :trolol:

bboysanchez

Aug 3, 2014
anyone help me out how to install and not get banned? im only used to my ps3 jailbreak mods i have a flashed xbox

Nostafaru

Moderating the Crunch Bunch.
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Apr 6, 2014
All the good menus is for xbox.

Reactions: TheRealHASTER

Nostafaru

Moderating the Crunch Bunch.
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Apr 6, 2014
And is this menu using HUD elements ?

Yostus

Dec 16, 2014
Hello, i have GTA to my X360 LT, and now, i buy it to XOne. So when i gota trasfer my acount, i see that all my money have desapear. What i want is someone for make a X360 live acount whit one character loot of money ($250.00M ~ $500.00M), for i transfer to my usual character slowly, whit put bought in his head, and using de trasfer last service money glitch. I also want to play in mod menu seasion whith my main character, to adquire especials weapons, special cars, and other funcionalitys of mod, whitout gain money or RP, just get special itens. Sorry by my bad english, i hope that you undestand. I have some hurry for this, whence i want to pay for this help.

I wait reply!
Thank you for attention.

ZombieBeastHD

Oct 9, 2014
United Kingdom
No worries man, I can still understand your english. Let's get to the main point, I don't have a next gen console so I'm pretty sure I can't give more understanding of infromation than you can. But you should be able to get money over as a few XBOX modders have done so on YouTube e.g. TheDonBro. I think he'll be a good source.

...Do you have a modified XBOX 360 console by any chance?

ZombieBeastHD

Oct 9, 2014
United Kingdom
Hello, i have GTA to my X360 LT, and now, i buy it to XOne. So when i gota trasfer my acount, i see that all my money have desapear. What i want is someone for make a X360 live acount whit one character loot of money ($250.00M ~ $500.00M), for i transfer to my usual character slowly, whit put bought in his head, and using de trasfer last service money glitch. I also want to play in mod menu seasion whith my main character, to adquire especials weapons, special cars, and other funcionalitys of mod, whitout gain money or RP, just get special itens. Sorry by my bad english, i hope that you undestand. I have some hurry for this, whence i want to pay for this help.

I wait reply!
Thank you for attention.
Also, you can get everything over to the next-gen consoles as I'm aware of such as vehicles, money, clothing, basically everything.

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: sessb25 has posted a new reply in the thread "Console ID 8654".