PS3 GTA V Modding [QUESTION]

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

QStyleZz

Dec 3, 2014
Hello

I will get soon my PS3. I will finish all the missions in the story mode, then i will start playing GTA V Online.

My question is now: What do you need for a GTA V Online Mod Menu.
A few question about it:

1. Do you must Jailbreak your PS3 for it?
2. Can you get dectable if you only give yourself a level like level 60 and normal cars?
3. If you get banned, do you get IP Banned or the Hardware ID from the PS3?
4. Can you bypass the ban and play anyways on GTA V?
5. If you get banned can you play yet in Story Mode?

Please help me, already thanks.

Bye.

Funboyz_MOdZ

Active Poster
Console ID Poster
Nov 19, 2014
well dude your all questions are so stupid but well im will responding to all as well:randy::w00t:

1. yes you need a goddamn jailbroken ps3 for any mod menu or pkg files.:comeatme:

2. you can't get dectable for that small 60 level lol, haaa.:weed:

3.you do not get IP or hard banned stupid , but they will suspending you as well to not come online after during they days they wont let you come online till the suspending days r over , might take week or 2weeks offline but you still can play the game offline or play your other games online if you dont get cid banneed lol haaaa :D

4. no you cant , i believe you can , but in my way you cant not cause you might brick your jailbroken ps3 if you a new modder and don't know how to unban shit.:coolguy:

5.yes as i said before if you get banned onlie you still can play story mode dummy :p even if cid banned lmao and yes you caan play story mode any or w.e game you have.:dancingguy:

QStyleZz

Dec 3, 2014
well dude your all questions are so stupid but well im will responding to all as well:randy::w00t:

1. yes you need a goddamn jailbroken ps3 for any mod menu or pkg files.:comeatme:

2. you can't get dectable for that small 60 level lol, haaa.:weed:

3.you do not get IP or hard banned stupid , but they will suspending you as well to not come online after during they days they wont let you come online till the suspending days r over , might take week or 2weeks offline but you still can play the game offline or play your other games online if you dont get cid banneed lol haaaa :D

4. no you cant , i believe you can , but in my way you cant not cause you might brick your jailbroken ps3 if you a new modder and don't know how to unban shit.:coolguy:

5.yes as i said before if you get banned onlie you still can play story mode dummy :p even if cid banned lmao and yes you caan play story mode any or w.e game you have.:dancingguy:

sorry i dont have a PS3 atm, i only want to know somethings
thanks for the answers,

Barry

Community Veteran
Retired Staff
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 10, 2013
To answer your questions

1. Do you must Jailbreak your PS3 for it? Yes jailbroken ps3 required
2. Can you get dectable if you only give yourself a level like level 60 and normal cars? Yes anything is not 100% safe
3. If you get banned, do you get IP Banned or the Hardware ID from the PS3? just console banned
4. Can you bypass the ban and play anyways on GTA V? yes use public cid or bu one
5. If you get banned can you play yet in Story Mode? yes you can still play story mode

QStyleZz

Dec 3, 2014
To answer your questions

1. Do you must Jailbreak your PS3 for it? Yes jailbroken ps3 required
2. Can you get dectable if you only give yourself a level like level 60 and normal cars? Yes anything is not 100% safe
3. If you get banned, do you get IP Banned or the Hardware ID from the PS3? just console banned
4. Can you bypass the ban and play anyways on GTA V? yes use public cid or bu one
5. If you get banned can you play yet in Story Mode? yes you can still play story mode

Do you mean at
2. Can you get dectable if you only give yourself a level like level 60 and normal cars?

No anything is 100% safe

So nobody can see that i am a modder, right? Like Funbod_Modz said

Barry

Community Veteran
Retired Staff
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 10, 2013
no i changed it to nothing is 100 % safe

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Chat Bot: lurch6661 has started a new thread called "gta5 give cars to friends glitch" in PlayStation 4...