GTA V Online - How To Mod Rank And Money Using USBWebserver (Wifi Tutorial!)

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

C-Miinus

Nov 24, 2013
Hey guys today I'm going to be sharing a video tutorial on how to mod GTA V online using USBWebserver via wifi for the PS3/Xbox 360. Basically its a few less steps and no messy cables to connect. This uses a Virtual WiFi network that broadcasts from your PC to your PS3 while running the Mods on the USBWebserver application. Hooray for wireless! :D

- What you need:
1. PS3/Xbox360 (No JTAG/No Jailbreak)
2. Laptop Running Windows
3. GTA V
4. Internet Connection
5. Files included in this tutorial

- Download Links:
Webserver PS3 Mod Files: http://www.mediafire.com/download/p9a...
Virtual Router Software I used: http://virtualrouter.codeplex.com/dow...
Sublime Text 2: http://c758482.r82.cf2.rackcdn.com/Su...

- Problems Saving or Editing the Host File on Windows? Watch video below -

Copy This for Hosts File: prod.cloud.rockstargames.com

Reactions: Younis

Younis

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Sep 27, 2013
Front paged! Thanks :)

Reactions: C-Miinus

scottybhoy88

Dec 26, 2013
hey i currently don't have a pc or laptop and i use my phone? Do you know any new dns servers that work after patch 1 08?

John-l-_-l

Active Poster
Nov 14, 2013
Cant wait tell this gets patched so the real modders can run this shit.

Reactions: JO65

C-Miinus

Nov 24, 2013
Cant wait tell this gets patched so the real modders can run this shit.
Real modders get ban every five minutes thats why they come here to get new console ids everyday. I've been using this method for days with no ban what so ever.

John-l-_-l

Active Poster
Nov 14, 2013
Real modders get ban every five minutes thats why they come here to get new console ids everyday. I've been using this method for days with no ban what so ever.
Yeah but when its that easy to mod no CFW required everyone and their brother will be modding which ruins the game.

Reactions: teh1447
Dec 1, 2013
Darkness
Yeah but when its that easy to mod no CFW required everyone and their brother will be modding which ruins the game.

Games are going to be ruined regardless.. I've seen people exploiting glitches in the game. People who choose to mod on ofw, are dumb, they'll end up getting caught and possibly account banned or worse. Games are going to have faults, there's no way out of it because that's how exploits are born. It's just up to the people, whom uses these exploits in which determines how the game is played.

Reactions: C-Miinus

John-l-_-l

Active Poster
Nov 14, 2013
Games are going to be ruined regardless.. I've seen people exploiting glitches in the game. People who choose to mod on ofw, are dumb, they'll end up getting caught and possibly account banned or worse. Games are going to have faults, there's no way out of it because that's how exploits are born. It's just up to the people, whom uses these exploits in which determines how the game is played.
Glitches and ofw hacks get patched RTM doesn't.

Ghostlight86

Dec 30, 2013
Is there any port forwarding needed on this wifi method? I'm running windows 8, and setting up everything like you say to, but it will not work for me for some reason. I have my ip forwarded to port 80 in my router. The virtual router does not allow port forwarding so it can't be in there. I can do it the wired way but it's a pain in the butt setting up. Maybe you can shed a little light on my problem?

C-Miinus

Nov 24, 2013
Is there any port forwarding needed on this wifi method? I'm running windows 8, and setting up everything like you say to, but it will not work for me for some reason. I have my ip forwarded to port 80 in my router. The virtual router does not allow port forwarding so it can't be in there. I can do it the wired way but it's a pain in the butt setting up. Maybe you can shed a little light on my problem?
Sorry it's to late buddy, Rockstar hotfix this yesterday. :(
- http://consolecrunch.com/threads/gta-v-online-tuneables-modding-is-now-hotfixed.1477/

Ghostlight86

Dec 30, 2013
No biggie, only have 18 days of cheater pool left anyway, just was curious to see if I could hack my way out of it lol. Hopefully someone gets it working again soon. Does the wired method still work by chance?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ lurch6661:
    dear younis please illuminate my name i will gladely pay you tuesday for a hamburger today
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    hahaha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    not sure if younis will give in on that hahah
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    anything worth a shot
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    for sure
  • @ lurch6661:
    not a shot of alcohol lol