HELP PLEASE PS3

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

A103m

Oct 9, 2019
can somoen please help ive been trying to download rebug for days now and ive just been struggling with playstation scene files seems to not be working for me t all and i need rebug as i dont want to use ferrox please help

QM|T_JinX

Public Hero
Retired Staff
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Oct 10, 2016
you have to copy that link put it in your browser and then it should download for you

QM|T_JinX

Public Hero
Retired Staff
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Oct 10, 2016

QM|T_JinX

Public Hero
Retired Staff
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Oct 10, 2016
you using any vpn or something and what firmware are you trying to download what update

QM|T_JinX

Public Hero
Retired Staff
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Oct 10, 2016
yea im getting same error cant download guess youhave to look up on google rebug 4,86.1 and download one from there not the rebug site

A103m

Oct 9, 2019
yea im getting same error cant download guess youhave to look up on google rebug 4,86.1 and download one from there not the rebug site
yeah ive tried that aswell but everytime i trynto install it says data corrupted

QM|T_JinX

Public Hero
Retired Staff
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Oct 10, 2016
you on cex or dex bc you cant download a cex pup if you on dex and other way around i always say go back to cex if yuo wanna upgrade or dowbgrade after that all done go back to dex

A103m

Oct 9, 2019
you on cex or dex bc you cant download a cex pup if you on dex and other way around i always say go back to cex if yuo wanna upgrade or dowbgrade after that all done go back to dex
im currently on cex but want rebug so i can go to dex but im currently running ferrox

QM|T_JinX

Public Hero
Retired Staff
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Oct 10, 2016
im currently on cex but want rebug so i can go to dex but im currently running ferrox
did you try to upgrade tru recovery mode

lexiobrien

Mar 16, 2021
Well my friend you came to the right place because i had your problem just last week trying to get back online when i was after installing ferrox 4.87 a while back and tryed to get back to rebug for dex .

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.